Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would feminism even exist without male support?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
It's obvious that feminism only exists because men are supporting it. I want to ask you this: without male intervention, would feminism survive on its own?

No it wouldn't,if tommorow a miracle happens and cucks dissapear the place will come back to good old times.Women are powerless on their own

If they got literally no male support, no, it would collapse. The hen house needs at least one rooster, even a pathetic excuse of one.

No, old foids don't give a fuck about feminism the ones who do are usually fertile foids who want to exterminate non-chads.

The argument could be made that men gave them rights. But this is implying that women don't have anything to work with other than strength. Infact in the 1920's there was a sort of "wgtow" movement where women outright refused to breed. But men could force their way into getting what they want. Infact that was the thing for centuries. Women were just objects and they couldn't do anything about it. So no, women couldn't "fight their way" to equality without men. But it doesn't mean that the idea would die off, i'm sure purchased women yearned to be "free".

It's obvious that feminism only exists because men are supporting it. I want to ask you this: without male intervention, would feminism survive on its own?
I can understand your point, but soyboys are powerless too, and men who support feminism are pure soyboys.

Would slave masters be powerful without their slaves?

I can understand your point, but soyboys are powerless too, and men who support feminism are pure soyboys.
tenor.gif

Then why feminism exist? I think they have political power which is the most important one right now but that could change in the future with wars and rebellion and shit.

No, cucks are to blame. Women don't have the strength to enforce feminism, all they can use is their pussies to make men subservient, which is what they did.

Foids cant survive without cucks

No, cucks are to blame. Women don't have the strength to enforce feminism, all they can use is their pussies to make men subservient, which is what they did.
Men are the ones who try to promote "intellectual women", men are trying hard to show everyone that women can create their own ideologies, and they can be what we men have been for millennia.

Women in power hold those power positions because men allowed that to happen. Men also try to promote feminism in every way possible, because it's a useful tool for certain (((people))) and because some man are soycucks braindead supporters.

They're not powerloess. They're spineless, but they often have a great deal of inherited wealth, influence, and power. They own banks and media companies.

Of course not. All minorities movements need political support of the majority and most of this majority comes from progressist parties around the world.

i still don't get how men support feminism. theres nothing in it for them. why wouldn't they want their gender to be more powerful?

I heard when ancient greek prosper they started granting women rights, then proceeds to grant them sexual freedom and eventually birth rate drops, men wouldnt marry because pussy gets cheap and it leads to the downfall of greek.
Source : i read this on the misc (bodybuilding.com) lol

i still don't get how men support feminism. theres nothing in it for them. why wouldn't they want their gender to be more powerful?
Yes there is something for them.

Some leftist groups that are talking about the inceldom phenomenon, describe it with another narrative, different than the one we are using. They say that women are not "free", women are brainwashed by capitalism, feminism must be supported, because more feminism = more sex for lowstatus men. Also, they believe in status more than in looks. Feminism must be supported, so that capitalism can be destroyed, and men can finally have sex without having to be valued only for their status. I can provide evidences for what I say, there are people that support feminism for these reasons.

In some way, their ideas are similar to the ones of boomers, who were told that sexual freedom would make them have sex with foids. Of course that was false, because we know that women only chase a small % of men. But some people believed in that narrative.

Some men truly believe in feminism, also because feminist communities helped them to overcome difficulties. Some incels too believe in feminism, because they recieved support from it, feminists helped them.

Last edited:
Feminism wants 90% of men wiped out, so they need all the big strong Chads to do it for them

what really allows feminism to exist is the fact that violence is forbidden.
women power lays on restraining with laws the physical superiority of men.

no man there're weak