Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would Elliot Rodger refrain from killing if he was on this forum?

zebracrossing

zebracrossing

Recruit
★★★
I mean he would have found Black/Red pill useful!

Not really he was blackpilled either way

tbh I don't think so. he would have still killed those people. it takes a certain type of mental state to actually plan out and execute mass murder, and it just feels like for him it inevitable.

Honestly I hate it when they link him to Incels... He was good looking.

Good point. It would be less likely.

He was on some similar sites to this, was he not?

I don't think him being on any website would have prevented him from doing what he did.

Elliot was on PSL when it was more of a looksmaxxing site compared to the incels v687.0 with Chadlites that it is today.

I'll repeat myself for the millionth time:

Elliot Rodger may have been an incel, but he would never have labeled himself as one due to his extreme narcissism. He would have HATED every incel.

it was inevitable with the bluepill bullshit he was constantly fed by his family and therapist, its a shame he failed at actually getting a good kill count on females and instead only killed his incel roomates and 1 roastie? i think?

uglylifematters said:
tbh I don't think so. he would have still killed those people. it takes a certain type of mental state to actually plan out and execute mass murder, and it just feels like for him it inevitable.

This. Ells was already blackpilled as far as I know. Maybe he would have killed people even he had a gf. I mean he was floating towards a waterfall. Totally messed in the head, stupid coping psychopills that made everything worse...

He was fucking insane, of course hed still kill people even if he did get laid.

iblamemyself said:
This. Ells was already blackpilled as far as I know. Maybe he would have killed people even he had a gf. I mean he was floating towards a waterfall. Totally messed in the head, stupid coping psychopills that made everything worse...

If he was blackpilled, he wouldn't be crying over "why you don't like me?"

Grotesque said:
Elliot was on PSL when it was more of a looksmaxxing site compared to the incels v687.0 with Chadlites that it is today.

I'll repeat myself for the millionth time:

Elliot Rodger may have been an incel, but he would never have labeled himself as one due to his extreme narcissism. He would have HATED every incel.

Yes.

1. He had the looks
2. He was a narcissitic asshole (even though I clearly have NPD too, but he took it to another level)
3. I hate it when people say we incels think like him. WE DON'T!

I hated to be a shadow behind my father. I craved for admiration and attention which I didn't get. I even drove downtown Vegas but no one gave a shit about my bmw and flawless facial aesthetics. I thought the only way possible to make my name famous and have people talk about me even after my death if I make something remarkable and that led me to plan a mass murder with a Hollywood car crash ending.

He was a 5/10 maximum, which isn't enough to have a good looking gf nowadays.

SupremeG said:

5/10 is a normie. Not an incel.

SupremeG said:

This again.

Do you honestly believe the whole under-6 population on the planet is incel?

Do you live locked in a cave?

https://incels.is/Thread-Elliot-Rodgers-was-a-narcissistic-retarded-piece-of-shit

He wouldn't visit this site, he hated incels.

Virginp0wers2 said:
it was inevitable with the bluepill bullshit he was constantly fed by his family and therapist, its a shame he failed at actually getting a good kill count on females and instead only killed his incel roomates and 1 roastie? i think?
He's retarded and low IQ.

The thing is that he didn't see flaws in HIMSELF while we incels see and acknowledge what flaws we have as well as reasons why we can't get laid.

zebracrossing said:
5/10 is a normie. Not an incel.

Have you read his manifesto? He was mental af. You don't have to be subhuman to be Incel. You can look Ogre to average and get the same result if you're autistic.