Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would drinking pesticide be a way to go or too nasty to messy?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Not that I am planning it but I heard that some people suicide using pesticide. But their corpses are often found laying in a pool of shit, vomit and pee.

Doesn't sound very dignified, does it? Pesticides are made to shut down some organ system of living things. It ought to suck a lot. Better the KSG or rope.

That would be really painful and gnasty and not 100% failproof

The least painful death is carbondioxide poisoning.
Light some charcoal in your bathroom while taking a hot bath with the windows closed and you won't even notice when you black out.

The least painful death is carbondioxide poisoning.
Light some charcoal in your bathroom while taking a hot bath with the windows closed and you won't even notice when you black out.

Exactly. I don't encourage anyone to suicide, but holy shit why people use so drastic methods like using pesticides? Not to mention you can survive that and ends up in much, much worse state. Maybe some of those people so hate themselves that they want to suffer when they die? Or maybe they hate their family so much they don't want them to find just a body, but some messed up combination of blood,piss, shit and some weird body fluids?

Heroin....but not for suicide.