Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would do your homework for a few dollars (Job Application)

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Getting loan was probably the biggest mistake of my life. I'm left with 100 dollars a day after I get my salary.

I can type, do simple basic image editing and do simple tasks. I am suffering as an oldcel and need to cope. I'm literally on the verge of suicide

Fellow poorcel here, so I’m able to relate. Can’t you try teaching English to the millennials? If you’re living in Tehran then it mightn’t be a bad idea to move out if you’re capable. I’m sorry you’re going through this shit man. :feelsbadman:

Could you translate from Farsi to English, for example?
I'm also in a search of job. I don't want to return to unskilled redneck jobs.
I thought about being a photographer but it isn't popular now + I don't have a money for an expensive equipment.

im afraid my homework is very complicated even for college graduate people

Getting loan was probably the biggest mistake of my life. I'm left with 100 dollars a day after I get my salary.

I can type, do simple basic image editing and do simple tasks. I am suffering as an oldcel and need to cope. I'm literally on the verge of suicide
Why did you get the loan for?

Fellow poorcel here, so I’m able to relate. Can’t you try teaching English to the millennials? If you’re living in Tehran then it mightn’t be a bad idea to move out if you’re capable. I’m sorry you’re going through this shit man. :feelsbadman:
As we discussed earlier, there is way too many people with good level of English nowadays that I can't even compete with. It's beyond over.

Neetmaxers in other country s are very lucky

Could you translate from Farsi to English, for example?
I'm also in a search of job. I don't want to return to unskilled redneck jobs.
I thought about being a photographer but it isn't popular now + I don't have a money for an expensive equipment.
Google translate is getting better and better. In a few years every goddamn translator will go broke . chatgpt is literally a language model. That says a lot.

I wish i could help you but im poor myself and all the money i have i put on my health
Thanks brocel. Hopefully you get better.

damn I come out with less than that since the gov takes more than half my pay
:cryfeels:

im afraid my homework is very complicated even for college graduate people
Over for lowiqcels like me :feelsrope:
Why did you get the loan for?
To buy a shitty Iranian car

Fuck paying student loans. They’re greedy kikes who prey on kids

As we discussed earlier, there is way too many people with good level of English nowadays that I can't even compete with. It's beyond over.
Yeah and I wasn’t aware of the gravity of your situation last night, so I’m sorry if my advice came off a bit unrealistic. Still though, your English seems decent, and with proper marketing, like you said it yourself, you might be able to teach a bit but idk. I did some shitty translations for this company my brother worked for a few years ago, but I barely got any money out of it. Moneymaxxing in general is like three times as hard for us thirdworldcels.

Google translate is getting better and better. In a few years every goddamn translator will go broke . chatgpt is literally a language model.
In every language there are a nuances only professionals could understand.
I can't imagine how Google translator translates a Chinese where one hieroglyph can have multiple meanings.

Yeah and I wasn’t aware of the gravity of your situation last night, so I’m sorry if my advice came off a bit unrealistic. Still though, your English seems decent, and with proper marketing, like you said it yourself, you might be able to teach a bit but idk. I did some shitty translations for this company my brother worked for a few years ago, but I barely got any money out of it. Moneymaxxing in general is like three times as hard for us thirdworldcels.
Don't be. It's alright. We irancels suffer way more than any other incel.

I really hope you don't suffer like me when you reach your 30's

In every language there are a nuances only professionals could understand.
I can't imagine how Google translator translates a Chinese where one hieroglyph can have multiple meanings.
Translating in general is extremely time consuming and needs way too much effort and concentration. It's not worth it.

damn I come out with less than that since the gov takes more than half my pay
German? Or Scandinavian? High taxes are cucked

How old are you?