Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would cucks who settle with landwhales(most western men) reject 16 years old girl

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
Would years of being brainwashed and cucked make them reject 16 years old prime girl out of fear of being considered pedo and ostracized from society, although it wouldn't change much given current treatment average man gets.

Would years of being brainwashed and cucked make them reject 16 years old prime girl out of fear of being considered pedo and ostracized from society.
I guess no, every man wants to fuck 16 yo ass

Most likely. The fact that pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children and that 16-year-old girls are most definitely not pre-pubescent would be lost on them.

Nah they wouldnt

Cuck is civilised and knows his desires are illegal and inappropriate, number of 18 ir real thing

Cuck is civilised and knows his desires are illegal and inappropriate, number of 18 ir real thing
If cuck is older than 22 he would feel that dating 18 yo is also inappropriate:feelsgah:

If cuck is older than 22 he would feel that dating 18 yo is also inappropriate:feelsgah:
Yep thats still pedo, and for grown 22 man girl 19 is like a child

Most cucks would reject because they would rather not be treated like a pedo.

Of course they would.

I don't think they would, they virtue signal a lot how wrong it is, but if they got a chance they definitely would data a 16yr old.

He'll cuck himself, obviously

Of course they wouldn't; they're virtue-signaling experts and nothing more.

The cuck, despite his sanctimony, would happily fuck her in the privacy of a hotel room. No amount of cultural conditioning will alter your sexual preferences -- especially if the 16-year-old in particular is tall and well-developed for her age.

I'd be willing to fuck a girl as young as 15 if she was actually attractive and willing but thats where I draw the line.

Anything younger than that and I'd feel like a genuine pedo.

Would years of being brainwashed and cucked make them reject 16 years old prime girl out of fear of being considered pedo and ostracized from society, although it wouldn't change much given current treatment average man gets.
Ye unless it's 100% private.

No. Guys who get with landwhales are super horny and desperate. They'd go crazy with a 16 year old.

It depends. Maybe some would because of the fear of legal or social consequences if they had relatively "good status" (meaning having a decent wageslaving job) in their society.

For example I doubt some cucked teacher would mingle with his students even if they gave him IOIs because of fear of losing job and having legal consequences.

People are really scared of the state and society these days in the West.

If you would tell them they can fuck those women without legal or social consequences... Fuck yes they would.