Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would Chad Fuck Becky If Makeup Was Banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
I seriously don't think he would.

A naturally pretty girl would stand out a lot more and chad would value her more because she would be rare.

Atm, it's fairly easy for foids who are 5s and 6s to get laid with chad because of fraudmaxxing 2-3 points with fakeup. Women will always be hypergamous, however without the average 2 point upgrade from fakeupmaxxing, they wouldn't be able to date 3 points up and have to date closer to their looksmatch.

Women consider their face with fakeup as their real face :feelstastyman:, it's such a fucking joke :feelsclown:

Not at all
Still it's unbelievable how fakeup and high heels can make foids excuse their whorey behaviour larping as stacies

Its getting bad out there so yes

Who else would ride his cock if he can't fuck Becky? Stacey? Stacey is already his first choice but the abolition of makeup would relegate Becky to the dustbin of history for chad. She would still have infinite SMV for normies anyway, see the jugernaut theory

Images 26

There would be plenty of chads that would

banning makeup wouldn't make much of a difference

banning makeup wouldn't make much of a difference
SEC_66922045.jpg

This chick goes up +6 points with fakeup, this is an extreme example but a 5 becky who fraudmaxxed to a 7 or 8, would not be fucking Chad without her war paint imo. Lots of women have bad skin and mediocre eye areas that are enhanced hardcore with mascara.
Examples of beckies, that chad would not fuck if becky didn't have fakeup on.

images

3a2278e187b9a2a4225207002dbee50a-787x800.png

w_make-18.png

^ This chick is complaining but at least she's socially allowed to wear makeup, men with skin conditions are not. Women would call men out on it right away, that's why bald men don't wear toupees, women don't let men fraudmaxx, they'd never date a fraudmaxxer.

Last edited:
Yes. If he is horny enough, and has poor Impulse control, he would probably even fuck a landwhale, at this point.

Yes. If he is horny enough, and has poor Impulse control, he would probably even fuck a landwhale, at this point.
No bruh, Chad would cherish his Stacy because she would be rare.

Nowadays, you can see a bunch of 7s and 8s in the street who are really 5s, so Chad will bang them no problem, if they weren't enhanced with paint, he would stick to his natural 8 or 9 Stacy and marry her.

Cope, even I wouldn't fuck a landwhale.

Keep denying the truth, if it helps you cope, boyo.
Thinks chads would fuck landwhales without makeup on because of 'high t' and i'm the coper :feelsseriously:.

Thinks chads would fuck landwhales without makeup on because of 'high t' and i'm the coper :feelsseriously:.
Yes you are the coper, you fucking moron. You literally cope by telling yourself, chad wouldn't fuck any foid who isn't a Stacy. Because it makes you believe, that u could easily acsend, if it wasn't for makeup. It's not that you're too ugly or autistic, no it's makeup that prevents you from being a slayer. Keep crying, for muh fakeup you utter idiot.

Yes you are the coper, you fucking moron. You literally cope by telling yourself, chad wouldn't fuck any foid who isn't a Stacy. Because it makes you believe, that u could easily acsend, if it wasn't for makeup. It's not that you're too ugly or autistic, no it's makeup that prevents you from being a slayer. Keep crying, for muh fakeup you utter idiot.
*Any foid who isn't a stacy, I said he wouldn't fuck 5s & 6s is he has a natural 8 or 9 at home, you donkey. I refuted, that he would not bang a landwhale, while you claimed he would...

Having the average women -2 points would improve everyone's chances obviously, this is a no brainer.

You think i'd post here if I thought I could be a slayer, simply if women lost a couple of points :feelskek: :feelstastyman: utter donkey level IQ

*Any foid who isn't a stacy, I said he wouldn't fuck 5s & 6s is he has a natural 8 or 9 at home, you donkey. I refuted, that he would not bang a landwhale, while you claimed he would...

Having the average women -2 points would improve everyone's chances obviously, this is a no brainer.

You think i'd post here if I thought I could be a slayer, simply if women lost a couple of points :feelskek: :feelstastyman: utter donkey level IQ
Lol, a guy like chico is fucking married to a becky. And it's probably not because of makeup. You just assume that every guy, who's good looking, must have extremely high standards. Which a lot of the time just isn't the case. Chico is only one example, it's rather easy to find more such cases. And yes, i'm still convinced that there're legit chads, who would even fuck landwhales, maybe because said chad got a fetish for fatties who knows. You saying that this would never happen if makeup was illegal, is the very definition of a cope. You're denying reality, in order to make yourself feel better, that's it.

SEC_66922045.jpg

This chick goes up +6 points with fakeup, this is an extreme example but a 5 becky who fraudmaxxed to a 7 or 8, would not be fucking Chad without her war paint imo. Lots of women have bad skin and mediocre eye areas that are enhanced hardcore with mascara.

images

w_make-18.png

^ This chick is complaining but at least she's socially allowed to wear makeup, men with skin conditions are not. Women would call men out on it right away, that's why bald men don't wear toupees, women don't let men fraudmaxx, they'd never date a fraudmaxxer.

These are unsettling. Especially the first one.

even if chad wouldn't, then chadlite would
if chadlite wouldn't, then high tier normie would
and so on

Yes. Many girls have complained of getting rejected by guys when they first met on date.

even if chad wouldn't, then chadlite would
if chadlite wouldn't, then high tier normie would
and so on
True but that would even the playing field a little bit and prevent girls from being chad widows who can't pair bond for shit.

I think society would be more monogamous imo, as there would be less 'attractive foids' (fakeupmaxxers) for chad to fuck, he'd be more likely to remain faithful.

SEC_66922045.jpg

images

w_make-18.png

The third one ain’t that bad looking tho

Yes lots of landwhales are able to get with Chad.

Stacies(actual ones) are so rare they are near zero so I think it would be same situation as now but better because they would be more segragated