Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would Bob Marley be an incel if he wasn't famous?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44279
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44279

Life is only worth if you have jaw and chin
-
I smoke weed as a cope, I caught myself watching a Bob Marley video and saw that he also had Pectus Excavatum. I'm also a Pectus Excavatumcel so I felt connected to him.

Images 6 10

Pectus excavatum is this weird hole on the middle of your chest, hardening your breathe, hard bully stuff

Would he be an incel according to Blackpill rules? Or is his face ok? He was also a 5'6 manlet

Adding: his dad was also 45+ yr old when he had him, as was mine, this is something constant on men born to older males. This means if we ascend at older age our son will probably have some birth defect

Last edited:
New mixed race cels saint
Images 6 11

He was reasonably handsome though (especially for an ethnic). Plus he had a lot of charisma, a LOT. Women seem to like musicians etc... who have that, and even give some of the uglier ones a pass who would definitely otherwise be incels.

Then there's obviously also the fact that back then the women hadn't quite fully degenerated into the all out beastly behaviour that they have now. So he was around at a time when looks/height/physical strcuture etc... were definitely not the absolute final death stamp of terminal :blackpill: :blackpill: that they have now become for us.
(although they were probably still an issue I'm sure)

Last edited:
When he was a kid he was bullied by blackcels and Tyrones who said he was too white to play with them kek.

When he was a kid he was bullied by blackcels and Tyrones who said he was too white to play with them kek.
Curious to know it ! Mixed races get bullied by both blacks and whites

We deserve this, tho! We aren't a original people, we mixed are like intruders on earth

Nothing to be proud of, no culture at all, unlike curries rices and whites

ITfoids reading this
can go suck my gigantic incel mixed race dick

Eric Harris ( pbuh) also had this If I remember correctly. So yeah, without the fame maxxing I’d say he would’ve been

always thought he was 190cm

Good looking guy. He would have been fine, even if he wasn't an absolute icon and one of the coolest men alive.