Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would Becoming a Professional Slut Shamer Make Me a Hero?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I'm thinking of doing something where I looksmax and get dates with girls. This is something I'm capable of, and something I am strongly considering doing. Somehow, I find a way to record the whole date and conversation, and prod about her past.

I'd act really kinky and flirty and get her to own up to all the degenerate shit she's done. Then I'd shame her for being a used up skank and leave. 

If I could find a way to record this, I could make a YouTube living out of it, and expose the femoid race as the depraved whores they are.

Do it, post videos on Youtube and don't censor their faces.

> I could make a YouTube living out of it,

LOL if you think Cucktube wouldn't ban you

Yes, it would make you a hero. If you're capable to getting dates then GTFO this site

I would love it, and I would sincerely revere you for all eternity. Only thing is, I actually want you to do it. It's easy to be a hypothetical hero on this forum, and that doesn't impress anyone.

Actually looksmax, date girls, plant a hidden camera, TROLL THE SHIT OUT OF THEM, and post it online.

I would worship you if you actually pulled it off. But don't just talk the talk...walk the walk.

Should have made a poll. YES! The wolrd wants to see that, some boys like is need it, the cucks need it to be angry at, and in general it's something that becomes increasingly a cool thing to do.

Look how much attention this sperg streamer got for exposing slut streamers:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU98KwJCrXs[/video]

I'm not really good with tech. How could I find a way to tape this without being caught?

your inhib is too high for this