Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would become a jew if it could makes you ascend?

would you become a jew if it could makes you ascend?

• Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • No never a jew

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No (harsher)

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Take the Weinstein pill goy.

If it meant escaping inceldom, I would convert to any religion.

fuck yeah I'd take being a jew over a chink any day of the week, Hell i'd rather be a short fat jew with dysgenic diseases than a normie chink or curry. Under the strict assumption that I will have the (((connections))) I am entitled to have as a jew of course

Would rather get my throat slit

I would murder all of you to be a Jew.

I have all the money and power and I can fly out every 18.00000 year old tight body to my island to use them as fuck slaves.

Being black ensures you will ascend by ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞%

no I am an antisemite

Isn't that just becoming initiated in a Masonic lodge?

If i can marry a jewish foid then yes. id baby trap her so my son could be jewish ethnically and live life on easy mode no matter how subhuman he is

Jews have status and control the entire white race (and white women :ahegao: ) with their superior IQ. Every shitskin wishes he could Jewmaxx

why do you want to leave us, we have such a nice unity
Because I'm an incel, not a volcel. My celibacy is undesired and involuntary. This forum has helped me cope with my situation by making me feel less lonely, but I would still leave this community in a heartbeat if it meant I could live a normal life.

i would life be better

I'd literally be on top of the world