Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would anyone here go to a to a sex party

A

ads676

Banned
-
would anyone here go to a sex party ? its 8 whores and around about 30 men or so. Does it sound disgusting or is it worth the experience ?

Sounds disgusting

EZp3trWXQAEUD6N

I would if i knew i was dying right afterwards :feelskek:

I would, but they'll never invite an incel. They have certain looks requirements before they invite and sometimes you have to pay to be invited too.

would anyone here go to a sex party ? its 8 whores and around about 30 men or so. Does it sound disgusting or is it worth the experience ?
no,
the "sex party ' will prb be full of ugly old people, i have no intrest in banging post-wall women

I dont want aids no thank you.

Consider the following op

I'd be kinda gay tbh being naked with a bunch of dudes, but I'd do it if I'm only going in for the pussy.

Why not I'd give it a shot.

Ypu would probably get crabs

GrAYcel moment

It's a cucked question OP:reeeeee:

Also one of the main problem for truecels is the lack of love and true emotions not the lack of sex.But we all know this is only reserved to chad:fuk:

>implying they would let me join

GrAYcel threads at usual

Yes without hesitation

nah bro that’s filthy