Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would anyone care if you died?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33982
  • Start date
Deleted member 33982

Deleted member 33982

Self-banned
-
Do you think people would care if they heard you committed?

No. Even my parents hate me because I am a loser who can't get a gf and won't move out.

No parents would consider that weak. No one would like that either because it's always considered weak and selfish from where I am at. So most likely I will be another one who's existence was nothing. Again my rights for genocide are all justified.

Last edited:
No. They either wouldn't care or would be glad.

My family would shed some crocodile tears, certainly.
My mother would sink into some form of a depression, but it would mostly be about superficial attention seeking and playing the victim card.

No. I wouldn't even care if I were to be dead. I am nothing, just an asset to people

I wish no one would :cryfeels:

I've been thinking a lot about jumping off a bridge but I fear it would destroy my mom and my sister.

my mom and grandparents, I guess. My whore sister will forget rather quickly and maybe drop some crocodile tears, only to wipe them off next day and act like nothing happened.

My creditors. But they'd just be pissed that the payments had stopped.

Yes, mostly my family, a few friends, and many acquaintances. Friends and acquaintances wouldn't mourn after my death too long, my existence is insignificant for most people.

My parents would be bummed and my sister would probably be a little bummed but use it for sympathy points. Other than that? No one would notice.

-my boss would find the news annoying since i do the majority of the work in my team. it would be a slight inconvenience for him as he would have to train somebody else.
-my mom would be sad because that means she 100% won't get any grandchildren now
-my dad would cry but majority of his family have all died already so i feel he would struggle for a week then pick up the pieces of his life. he is really good at that now. plus, im his son but i'm not exactly a son that makes him proud. he would be sad for a week then realize a lot about his life just got easier since he no longer has to worry about me or help me with things

other than that nobody would even know i died. so nobody else would care.
i constantly debate with myself if i should suicide somewhere out in the middle of nowhere or just quietly and never make a fuss or if i should jump in front of a train at a public station or something. on one hand i won't want to inconvenience anybody by stalling the train. a lot of people would be late for work. but on the other hand there is something really sad that nobody will even know i died so i kind of want to die as a stunt so at least my name could be on a paper or website obituary or something.

No, they'd probably shove my corpse in a box and burn it, push my ashes into a landfill. The guy that would be nailing my plywood box shut would give me one final glance and be like "at least I wasn't born as this piece of shit" as he drove in the last nail. As they fire up the furnace and my box ignites, he'd shout across the room to his workmate "warm up some pizza in the microwave and then we can get back to playing fortnite."

Last edited:
My parents and brother I suppose, maybe my grandmother too. Still that doesn't hold me back, when the time comes I'll just rope, it is a comforting thought sometimes even

only have a mother, but she wouldn't care, which she has stated.

I think family and the few friends I have would.

Don't do it brocel, you deserve better
Thanks brocel, it's just that I've missed out so much in life that it seems I'll always be behind in the life race. I'm doing a certifications that I'll hope will help me land a job and try to move forward.
Bloody chemicals in the brain, shit.

Nope

Give it 2 Weeks then your fotgotten , after a month completely forgotten

People are far Up their own Ass , and you should be too.

Parents. But that’s it.

Only for a small period of time and then they'll forget about me. I'm easily forgettable.

My mom and dad, mostly my mom
That's it. Only foid who actually likes me is my mom
Nope

Give it 2 Weeks then your fotgotten , after a month completely forgotten

People are far Up their own Ass , and you should be too.
tbh

No. I don’t live with my parents anymore and haven’t seen them in 2 years. Other than my parents, barely anyone knows me irl. My parents also hate me and I hate them too so... :feelscry:

No, they'd probably shove my corpse in a box and burn it, push my ashes into a landfill. The guy that would be nailing my plywood box shut would give me one final glance and be like "at least I wasn't born as this piece of shit" as he drove in the last nail. As they fire up the furnace and my box ignites, he'd shout across the room to his workmate "warm up some pizza in the microwave and then we can get back to playing fortnite."
The part about pizza and fornite is very realistic ngl