Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would a good woman be attracted to you?

• Thread starter NobuNagahirohichi
  • Start date

Would a good woman be attracted to you

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 67.9%

• Total voters
N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★
Let's say that there are women out there who are decent human beings, they are attracted to you because of your personality, your kindness and they are perfectly loyal and kind to you. If we assume that a woman like this also wants a guy who is a good and loving person, would they be attracted to you?

Attracted as a friend, not a romantic partner.

No, im mentally broken (which deeply affect my kindness and personality)

Attracted as a friend, not a romantic partner.
Low IQ answer. Im asking "If women were sexually attracted to good personality" Your answer makes no sense

Low IQ answer. Im asking "If women were sexually attracted to good personality" Your answer makes no sense
State your question in a high IQ manner then and then expect high IQ answers. You did not mention sexual attraction in your main post. I'm not here to read your fucking mind.

Friend as in emotional tampon, comedy relief, betabuxx.
Best an ugly can achieve.
"If women were sexually attracted to good personality"
You make no sense, women are not and cant be attracted sexualy to good personality, they are attracted sexualy to good looking men, sexual and romantic attraction is all about looks and sexual characteristics.

you're asking for the impossible, women like that don't exist
as to answer your question, yeah, I think if appearance wasn't a thing at all AND women weren't shallow bitches I imagine I could score one fairly easily
most normies with a gf I know are retarded assholes

When I was more blue-pilled I would have answered yes, but no, I can't even get an ugly bad toxic woman. [not that I would want one of those anyway]

I dont even have a personality due to being non NT so no

Ofc, I'm a supreme gentleman, magnificient and sophisticated. :feelshmm:

No, im mentally broken (which deeply affect my kindness and personality)
Same, I'm also paranoid 24/7, even if she was loyal my paranoia wouldn't stop :feelskek::feelsrope:

Same, I'm also paranoid 24/7, even if she was loyal my paranoia wouldn't stop :feelskek::feelsrope:
Which is why you should keep a watch on her 24/7, track her phone and monitor her activities

There are no good women:fuk:

Bruh I would be a chad

Lol yes. Nothing wrong with my personality; it’s my looks that repel women.

No

She wouldn't be attracted to me, whether as a friend or romantic partner

Yeah, I think so. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Even if she has some sympathy for me her friends will change her feelings.

What do good women want? Chad? Well I'm not that.

Good women dont exist

You can't expect any girl in the world to fix you. All the shit we go through leaves imprints on us. Decades of trauma shapes us. At best, a relationshit would be a band aid, but all those issues will resurface as soon as life throws some more shit at you. A lifetime of loneliness and rejection have turned me into a husk of a man. I'd just cling until she got disgusted and left :fuk:

Maybe this perfect android waifu you described would stick around and help you through the shit winds, but any realistic woman (as in, every single one of them except for some unicorn that's already taken, anyway) will leave you on the spot, or store it as ammunition for later use.

There are no "good" women

"Good Women" don't exist. They are wild beasts who need to be tamed.

"Good Women" have the same natural impulses as well,they yearn for Chadmania.

No. Only a lunatic would like my personality. I love a bit of lunacy though.