Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would a GF "fix" you personally?

lumipallo

lumipallo

Officer
★★
I feel I'd still be aware of certain realities - like all couples being together because of matching SMVs and not because of "love".
How do normies even live with knowing things like this in the back of their head.
Even with a hypothetical GF I'd still not want a family, not want kids, be depressed, derive no joy from normal activities and generally be tired of living.

i'm mentally crippled by lonely teen years so no :feelsYall:

"fix" simply means altering your mindset to fit :bluepill: delusions. If you want a woman to "fix" you, then you are willing to (foolishly) invest your emotional wellbeing into her, which would make you a puppet for her own desires.

As for myself, "No". I'm too "emotionally vulnerable" yet "dissociated" to share love with a woman.

Last edited:
If she loved me and understood me then yes. Probably won't happen though so it doesn't really matter

If i had a non existent decent foid many things would change.
If she loved me and understood me then yes. Probably won't happen though so it doesn't really matter
Same, if i had a supportive and faithful girl life would be much easier.

When i was in my :bluepill:/:redpill: phase maybe,it's too late for that shit now that i've fully embraced the :blackpill:.
I'd be constantly reminded of the foids true nature and the fact that everything she's doing is an act,it's all fake,smoke and mirrors.

of course
it would make me a normie
I would trust the system and look forward for the future

I dont need my personality to be fixed

Personally knew two guys for several years and getting unpaid sex pretty much cured their depression

>le personality
no but i wold be happy tbh

--- "personally" not "personality"

Personally knew two guys for several years and getting unpaid sex pretty much cured their depression
Hope I'll have the chance one day.

Personality isnt my problem contrary to what the normans believe

No, only a respawn could fix me up.

Someone validating my existence, and to have fun with is all a nigga needs. I'd find the motivation to do other shit besides LDAR.

I feel I'd still be aware of certain realities - like all couples being together because of matching SMVs and not because of "love".
How do normies even live with knowing things like this in the back of their head.
Even with a hypothetical GF I'd still not want a family, not want kids, be depressed, derive no joy from normal activities and generally be tired of living.
What does that even mean, how would a girl """""fix"""" your personality? What is there to be fixed?
so if personality is not a problem, then what?
You sound bluepilled, you wont last very long here gaycel

The damage has already been done

I have nothing wrong with me so no

my personality is perfect. @Irredeemable can confirm

There's nothing wrong with my personality

It would do very nice things for me, but I would never be able to truly think that she likes me or is attracted to me - no women are.

Yes, I hate the feeling of sexual frustration.