Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would a foid be offended if you fucked her while wearing a clothes pin?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Imagine you finally ascend, but your gf's pussy smells like fesikh so you have to wear a clothes pin on your nose when she removes her panties. Would she be offended that you find her smell repulsive and that you need to wear a clothes pin to make it bearable?
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.linkonlineworld.com%2Fimg%2Flarge%2F2019%2F4%2F29%2F2019_4_29_14_59_50_120.jpg&hash=c8dc817ae5314a6ae1d968043aa16496

Yes, because as a currycel we are the ones who are meant to be smelly not the foid

Would you need more than a clothes in?

Foids get offended by everything nowadays, so yes

But that means you have to breathe through your mouth. :feelspuke:

I love smelly toilets, apparently us Africans are attracted to strong scents and out scents are the strongest. Unfortunately noodlewhores have no scent. If her pussy smells really strong line fish and piss I'd be in heaven. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

But that means you have to breathe through your mouth. :feelspuke:

Toilets that breathe through their mouth are hot, not only do their gums have inflammation and bleed during kissing, their breath smells like farts and when they have sex make faces that resemble dogs. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I slept with a few mouth breathing prostitutes and while in the Netherlands most prostitutes are nose-breathing Slavic Stacies with defined jaws, there are a few recessed chin-having mouth breathers that make the funniest faces when you fuck them. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

One man's rubbish is the other man's fetish.

This is why pussy inflation is a thing, because there's literally nothing a toilet does that doesn't attract a man because millions of men have a fetish for it. :feelswhat::blackpill:

middle eastern men in park with clothes pin on nose gesturing to plate of fesikh.jpg
It's from a movie where a fesikhcel returns to egypt after having not been there for 20 years, he end s up eating the fesikh and getting sick.

i wouldn’t give a shit what she thinks i would rape her(Minecraft) if she got offended toilets aren’t worthy of telling me what to do.
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

If her pussy smelled like fesikh she would be a egyptian whore and i hate arab whores for denying my rights as a kebabcel to have sex with them

Last edited:
If her pussy smelled like fesikh she would be a egyptian whore and i hate arab whores for denying my rights as a kebabcel to have sex with them
I think all foids smell like fesikh, or maybe some surstromming.

do all tuna wallets smell like fish or is that just for the unhygienic fatass foids who don't take care of themselves?

do all tuna wallets smell like fish or is that just for the unhygienic fatass foids who don't take care of themselves?
I assume it's all

I would keep fucking all her holes and probably would make it even hotter :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

No, the worst you treat them, the more they love you