Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would a currycel be mistaken as an orc in the lord of the rings Middle Earth?

Would a currycel be mistaken as an orc in middle earth?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
All the ”men” in the lord of the rings look like northern european Chads. The orcs are usually dark skinned manlet. I was thinking if our boy Samuel from Kuala Lumpur was magically transported to middle earth he would be shot by an arrow on site. The orca wouldn‘t accept him and neither would “men”.

Picture or Samuel of Kuala Lumpur for reference:

9GVVTCC.jpg

He would be shot by an elf chad arrowmen before they could even see his face

No because the uruk hai are blond hair, blue eyed moggers:feelsohgod:

They would be mistaken as swarthy hobbits

They were Easterlings and the Haradrim.

Honestly orcs mog the shit out of curries. Orcs are masculine and thugmaxxed. Maybe curries could be mistaken as goblins

Weren't goblin orcs from the Misty Mountains and Moria?
In the hobbit they used the term “goblin” and they travelled through the misty mountains in that story but in the lord of the rings they also went through the misty mountains and Moria and they were called orcs. I’m certain of reading somewhere in an appendix that orc and goblin are synonyms

Maybe a hybrid of orcs and human. Like a sick, twisted joke created by the powers above.

Depends on how big they are

In the hobbit they used the term “goblin” and they travelled through the misty mountains in that story but in the lord of the rings they also went through the misty mountains and Moria and they were called orcs. I’m certain of reading somewhere in an appendix that orc and goblin are synonyms
Will you be watching/pirating the Amazon spinoff?

Will you be watching/pirating the Amazon spinoff?
I’m a massive fan of Tolkien so I will see how the first episode is like, if it is soy I won’t watch it

I’m a massive fan of Tolkien so I will see how the first episode is like, if it is soy I won’t watch it
Same, although I'll probably end up watching it anyway as I've got nothing better to do.

More like a mutant dwarf