Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Worthless Gen Z foids being useless at an office job

they look so retarded doing that lmao

The 5'3 attitude foid makes me so fucking mad, It just makes me remember those short foids who rejected me for being short. I hate short foids I hate being a manlet.

I don't get it this is weird.

Kill yourself dumb bitch

This whore is making me so fucking mad I wanna punch my screen

Why is she moving like that, fuck you fucking toilet

Disgusting womanlet ban her from breeding

That smug face is pure ragefuel

"5'3 and an attitude" kys

Bro what is with all of the reposts lately? :lul::lul::lul:

I'm starting to lose it thinking I'm going crazy or something.

Whores are so fucking lucky to be whores istg she wouldn't live one day in a short guy shoes

and they are probably all making 80k each minimum

there is a reason foids weren't allowed in the workforce

foids leech into management and make these fake jobs for foids to take and make a ton for doing nothing

this looks like something foids from my class would do and i hate it

I seriously don't get this...

I seriously don't get this...
these foids are making the world a perpetual high school for them. soon enough even in their 40s they will be behaving in this infantile way and will bring back high school tier bully insults because they know they can do it anytime they want because they have protections. the world being a permanent high school for these foids will not go well.

God! Someone, please kick the noodle out of the window behind in GTA 6.

Can’t believe these retards have office jobs and I can’t seem to get one after months of applying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back