Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Worth of Western civilisation and white whores

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is what right now I'm swiping right in tinder, in Washington DC. Only right swipe in this place so far, and possible that will be the only one, as Washinton counting is in half process

Estherr

Noodlewhores suck too and 99+% possibility match will not happen here, but white whores are totally hopeless and worthless

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no replies

why she look like anime

Looks like a plastic surgery noodle.

Not enough culture

what a fabricated ass picture

This is what right now I'm swiping right in tinder, in Washington DC. Only right swipe in this place so far, and possible that will be the only one, as Washinton counting is in half process

View attachment 237018

Noodlewhores suck too and 99+% possibility match will not happen here, but white whores are totally hopeless and worthless
tfw no anime looking fake plastic gook foid :feelsbadman:

Ching Chong

@pp183 ping pong?

Soy un predator

por favor asian milkies pls

Tfu on you all, do not disrespect m'lady. Now possibility of match increased to 99%

Looks like a plastic surgery noodle.
true also spells her name with 2 rr's so definitely mentally unstable. 3D pigs trying to pretend they're pure and perfect 2D's is pathetic

What about 11
To small, but could be taken as waifu better than too old
true also spells her name with 2 rr's so definitely mentally unstable. 3D pigs trying to pretend they're pure and perfect 2D's is pathetic
For 3d is only way into purity to be mentally unstable. Too bad they end sucking chad's cock

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back