Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Worth $165 billion and this is what you get, JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
He's HiQ, he divided the empire.

pls give atleast 1 percent of the 40 billion dollar kek

He can do better of course but a lot of men are not that shallow.

Just LOL at cuck bezos.

A foid can go from broke to millionaire status by just dating a billionaire for a few months, the billionaires equivalent of gifts and helping out their GF will probably be houses, cars, paying off her parents mortgage, etc.

Just think about it for a moment, you as a foid, have the power to aim for a billionaire BF, who if you just suck up for a bit, will financially secure you and your entire family by just dating him for a few months and getting some gifts out of him. A billionaire gifting a $500,000 house is like a normie paying $500 rent betabux to their "GF", in-fact its probably even relatively less.

he can easily get top tier stacies he just a retard

Looks like Bozo's wife took his eyes in the divorce as well if that's what he's dating jfl

Him having an attractive young wife would be bad PR

I thought his wife looked way better. Like Arnold, why dude, why?

Even being the richest man in the world will not make up for being a short ugly man.

Why does every older white woman or jew these days get facial fillers and shitty lip injections?

They always end up looking like a transexual michael jackson impersonator.

No amount of money can makeup for poor genes. Genes are the ultimate currency in life.

If he wants to do better, he should get LL and a hair transplant and a couple facial implants.

If you have $100 Billion you are making significantly more than $500k every minute through investments. It's more like a normie giving 50 cents to a homeless beggar.
true

He doesn't need a foid who's goodlooking and young, because he can get those anywhere everywhere. I bet he tolerates her because she participates in his poo fetish or something.

I think its admirable and honorable that he didn't become a stereotypical rich old fool who chases after women half his age. Of course its tempting for any man to fuck beautiful prime women if he has the opportunity, but it takes a strong man with real dignity and self control to not stoop down to that level. I would love to fuck younger women if I were him, but I think I would feel pathetic afterwards for being with someone who is basically a WHORE. I would desire a true connection with someone. But since jeff bezos is ugly and short I'm sure his girlfriend only wants him for his money so I guess if you're going to fuck whores no matter what you may as well fuck prime whores. :feelsbadman:

I think its admirable and honorable that he didn't become a stereotypical rich old fool who chases after women half his age. Of course its tempting for any man to fuck beautiful prime women if he has the opportunity, but it takes a strong man with real dignity and self control to not stoop down to that level. I would love to fuck younger women if I were him, but I think I would feel pathetic afterwards for being with someone who is basically a WHORE. I would desire a true connection with someone. But since jeff bezos is ugly and short I'm sure his girlfriend only wants him for his money so I guess if you're going to fuck whores no matter what you may as well fuck prime whores. :feelsbadman:

Lol, your circular reasoning came back to where it started.

Lol, your circular reasoning came back to where it started.
haha yeah.. my comment didn't end up where I originally intended. I didn't come to that conclusion until the end. So it took an unexpected turn. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back