Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Worst wrists on the forum?

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
I have 6 inch wrists
It's over :feelsbadman: I wish I wasn't so fucking subhuman

are you supposed to press the tape against the skin as you wrap it around your wrist? 6.5 inches nonpressed, 6.3 pressed

I worry about dick and not stupid wrist.

the growth potential of a muscle depends on how it is connected to the bone and also on the size of bones, among other factors. if your bones are small, the growth potential of the muscles will be seriously impaired.

Mine are about 6.5 inches from what I remember.

@Blacktarpill

mine are 6 inches as well

hypegamy is so fucked these days. This guy was the only guy who could consistently beat willie pep and he was way thinner smaller etc. I bet he was drowning in pussy back then from all his harlem harlots. Nowadays with his face and size he would be a truecel. Also notice his wrists so small that when he inverses them you can still see the carpal area portruding bone from his wrists.

Attachments

• sandy saddler.jpg
    sandy saddler.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 147
I’m humiliated by my wrists. They are one of my worst body features that I’m ashamed of.

ive posted mine before and was unanimously voted shittiest wrists. its so over for me

Idk I've never noticed wrist size. But people here say I have great wrists

is wrist really that important?

It's over if your wrist circumference is less than 7 inches

My wrists are too tiny

6.8 but it don't matter. You need closer to 8 inches to look like a dude.

hypegamy is so fucked these days. This guy was the only guy who could consistently beat willie pep and he was way thinner smaller etc. I bet he was drowning in pussy back then from all his harlem harlots. Nowadays with his face and size he would be a truecel. Also notice his wrists so small that when he inverses them you can still see the carpal area portruding bone from his wrists.

most top tier athletes from the past without steroids look incel as fuck compared to your average roided instagram model

not a fair comparison

Mine are 5.9" lmao. I have a naturally good frame though.

most top tier athletes from the past without steroids look incel as fuck compared to your average roided instagram model

not a fair comparison
That's what I'm saying though. The modern world is artificial.

there is no wrist for your face

That's what I'm saying though. The modern world is artificial.

Yes, I completely agree. And so many of these guys photoshop their pics to look better.

Most JBs have thicker wrists than me...

Don't know how big but judge for yourselves

6 inch wrists nonpressed here as well + 17 cm hands
OVER:feelsree:

Is it over?

Last edited:

Don’t know how you would go about measuring wrists, so I’ll let the experts decide that on me. This isn’t a rate me, just a size count.

My wrist is truecel tier

I'll post my truecel tier wrists later tbh. It's over

It's over for us. Jfl @ normies who will tell us to hit the gym
Ik, I actually tried to hit the gym but I couldn't even bench properly, it was just 40 pounds (including the weight of the bar) but I struggled to keep the fucking bar balanced even while I was holding it correctly. Never even started for us man. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I'll post my truecel tier wrists later tbh. It's over
For your sake I hope it's better then mine.

is wrist really that important?
thick wrist helps you to gymaxxs, with thin wrist gymmaxx is very hard
Small wrists mean you will never be a strong man
you can still get strong, but never as much as a gymaxxed thick wrist guy :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
Ik, I actually tried to hit the gym but I couldn't even bench properly, it was just 40 pounds (including the weight of the bar) but I struggled to keep the fucking bar balanced even while I was holding it correctly. Never even started for us man. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
when i started the gym a year ago it was the samthing, nowdays 40 lbs is nothing for me, it take at least a year to start seeing results

5.9 inches here.

Call me a coper, but I don't think it matters much.. At least I can larp as a pianist. :feelsokman:

Mogs me. Doctors even say to me not to lift heavy things due to my scoliosis, so it definitely never began for me