Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Worst vacation ever probably

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It's almost been a week and only 1 sunny day so far. Only 3 weeks remaining.

In the end of May i had 25°c inside my house and sometimes the same temp outside. Now it's 16°c in my house and outside it's like 13°c, cloudy all day. Fuck my life.

What am i suppose to do? I feel depressed without the sun. I'm watching fucking Beyblade to cope. The worst part is when i get back to work it will probably be top-tier sunny weather every day.

It's almost been a week and only 1 sunny day so far. Only 3 weeks remaining.

In the end of May i had 25°c inside my house and sometimes the same temp outside. Now it's 16°c in my house and outside it's like 13°c, cloudy all day. Fuck my life.

What am i suppose to do? I feel depressed without the sun. I'm watching fucking Beyblade to cope. The worst part is when i get back to work it will probably be top-tier sunny weather every day.
Where ya at?

Too cold. Go someplace to the South. Try Miami. Or maybe Cancun.
It costs money. I have money but i don't really like the process of traveling. Maybe i will have to travel anyway.

It costs money. I have money but i don't really like the process of traveling. Maybe i will have to travel anyway.
Idk what to tell ya man, Oslo is your best bet ig

come to Greece, we're dying of heat over here

I miss Greece. I've been to Greece like 20 times as a kid. I can even remember some of the Islands i've been on: Rhodos, Kefalonia, Karpathos, Samos, Korfu, Kreta. The Greek side of Cyprus. Maybe i will book a trip to Greece if it's not too late. I haven't been there since 2012.

How does +40 degree celsius and over feel like? Hottest I've been outside was like +36 in southern Germany. I've been in Crete in April just when you took a break from .is. I liked it, traffic culture was fun, great cuisine and nice places to swim in. I also tried "seamaxxing" there and got zero likes from greek foids, seems like it's not easy to ascend in Greece.

How does +40 degree celsius and over feel like? Hottest I've been outside was like +36 in southern Germany. I've been in Crete in April just when you took a break from .is. I liked it, traffic culture was fun, great cuisine and nice places to swim in. I also tried "seamaxxing" there and got zero likes from greek foids, seems like it's not easy to ascend in Greece.
I've heard Greece is one of the most sexually active countries in Europe. They fuck alot there.

I've heard Greece is one of the most sexually active countries in Europe. They fuck alot there.
Yeah, I've read that they're the number one most sexually active country in the world, mogging even Brazil. Still nothing for the subhuman.

Yeah, I've read that they're the number one most sexually active country in the world, mogging even Brazil. Still nothing for the subhuman.
Foids probably only want Greek gods there.

I miss Greece. I've been to Greece like 20 times as a kid. I can even remember some of the Islands i've been on: Rhodos, Kefalonia, Karpathos, Samos, Korfu, Kreta. The Greek side of Cyprus. Maybe i will book a trip to Greece if it's not too late. I haven't been there since 2012.
just don't go to Athens, has kinda turned into a shithole

it fucking sucks, I'm sweating my balls off whenever I go outside and i have even started sweating in my sleep, which i don't remember happening before. Glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation, Crete is a really nice place with very friendly people. And Greek woman are divas, they think too highly of themselves. But they still get fucked left and right

yep, tons of sex here. It's embarrassing being a 19 virgin, most lose it at like 16.

just don't go to Athens, has kinda turned into a shithole
Never been to Athens. How much is a Gyros nowadays? I remember 20 years ago i payed 1,6€ for a Gyros on the streets of Karpathos. I ate it for breakfast and dinner.

Never been to Athens. How much is a Gyros nowadays? I remember 20 years ago i payed 1,6€ for a Gyros on the streets of Karpathos. I ate it for breakfast and dinner.
its like 3.5€ now, but if you go on a island its probably gonna be 5€