Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Worst time to be born incel

I wish I life long enough to watch these primitive braindead evolutionary roadblock fuckmeats get replaced by these AI cultured waifus.

Speech is far from being the priority for sex robots, but I guess that's the lowest hanging fruit with the current state of robotics.

What sex robots really need is to look better (most are still in the uncanny valley) and to move on their own (like changing positions and react to the movements of the user).

lifefuel for zommercels
Its going to take at least 20 years to get these things affordable. An incel born around this time is probably pretty lucky.

real talk

I couldn't get turned on by this shit. Fucking uncanny.

real talk

I couldn't get turned on by this shit. Fucking uncanny.
Just wait. One day they'll be on par with actual women. Then watch them seethe as they've been replaced entirely and their power is gone.

Just wait. One day they'll be on par with actual women. Then watch them seethe as they've been replaced entirely and their power is gone.

Real women will still have power. Men will still want to fuck real females and only incels will fuck robots.