Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst thing about having oneitis

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You don’t completely get over her until you get a new one.

I haven't had an oneitis since high school

you mean you see her with dudes and still obsessed?

brootal oneitispill

Nah, you eventually just grow out of it, bro. Trust me. I still remember "her", sure... but it's not to say I still feel the same about her as I once did. Now I'm just very indifferent, just like I am to most humans in general. Everyone, including her, are nothing more than memories... granted, they're bad memories, but they're just that... memories.

Nah, you eventually just grow out of it, bro. Trust me. I still remember "her", sure... but it's not to say I still feel the same about her as I once did. Now I'm just very indifferent, just like I am to most humans in general. Everyone, including her, are nothing more than memories... granted, they're bad memories, but they're just that... memories.

Maybe, but its hard to find another foid and you're just going in circles. You'll eventually be hurt by the new foid.

Force yourself to lose interest by cutting contact and never put yourself in a position to fall for a foid, romantically.

It gets easier with time, you just kinda forget

She treats me as different she sees me as more than a bug but I’ll never be with her. Her taste in books, games, shows, music mirror all mine, though it’s superficial her interest is rare and sincere. I forget about the rope when I remember the times I talked to her, it’s like god is tantalizing me and torturing me all at once. Every single day is pain, she was the one but I list her from my grasp because of my subhumanity and frankly I can’t see a reality without her.

She treats me as different she sees me as more than a bug but I’ll never be with her. Her taste in books, games, shows, music mirror all mine, though it’s superficial her interest is rare and sincere. I forget about the rope when I remember the times I talked to her, it’s like god is tantalizing me and torturing me all at once. Every single day is pain, she was the one but I list her from my grasp because of my subhumanity and frankly I can’t see a reality without her.
Wow beautifully written. I felt the same a few times.

RAPE UR ONEITIS
I fantasize about raping my oneitis (in video game) all the time.
Being touched by a subhuman like me would traumatize her for life :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Not to mention the panic she would feel having my seed inside of her and knowing that subhuman spawn might implant on her uterus.

did you tell her you want cremepie?

I haven't had an oneitis since high school
Same here, a really cucked concept btw.
While you are laying in bed dreaming about cuddling her, she´s getting her box stretched by her abusive boyfriend Chad or Thugmaxxed Tyrone