Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst thing a roastie has ever done to you?

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
During my senior year of highschool everyone apparently thought it would be funny to bait me into thinking I was going to have sex. They sent a lowtier stacy-wannabe to fool me. The conversation went like this basically:

whore brings me to the side after school (into a quiet classroom)
"K do you like me?"
I was confused at this moment so I kinda muttered a response. I didn't really like her but I thought that this situation could have become something intimate so I said
"Yeah I have a crush on you"
She smiled and grabbed me by both of my hands and said
"Lets do it right here"
I responded with "What? Right here?" I was really nervous and I was sweating. I didn't want to get caught because in my state male minors caught having sex get charged with statutory rape.
"Yes right here! Take off your clothes"
I should have realized she was fucking acting but I was so confused and I thought that was going to be my chance to lose my virginity so I took off my shirt and my pants and I stopped and asked her why she wasn't taking off her clothes and that was when I saw a bunch of kids looking through the door's window. When they saw me they started laughing and I put on my clothes and ran away.
someone took a picture of me with my pants down and kept printing it out and putting it in my locker. for the rest of the year everyone called me a virgin and my friends abandoned me. even after this event i was still a bluepilled beta and thought life would get better in college (it doesn't)

Sorry if my writing is retarded here I am literally shaking and crying remembering this story I just had to share it, get it off my chest.

Maycels are the biggest neeks ever

Why are they allowed to post low IQ threads all the time?

Thats ER inducing, luckily (or not) everyone used to ignore me in high school so I was that loner kid with 0 friends, women would still give me that "ugh" look though

how did you even endure this??????????????????

i would've got AR and shot it all up, no contest.

well a group of roasties seduced my whiteknight friends and broke up my friend group in 5th grade and they all started calling me retarded and excluded me from the group i was forced to be alone after that.

Last edited:
Maycels are the biggest neeks ever

Why are they allowed to post low IQ threads all the time?
I apologize. I've known about incels since 2015 but i was just coping saying I wasn't one. Im 23 currently and my life has just gotten worse. My coworkers are scared of me and I have overheard them calling me incel this past week. I am fucking losing it.

I apologize. I've known about incels since 2015 but i was just coping saying I wasn't one. Im 23 currently and my life has just gotten worse. My coworkers are scared of me and I have overheard them calling me incel this past week. I am fucking losing it.

what the fuck dude, just get gun and go paddock

these fucking scum should pay

When i was in 5th grade one roastie kicked me in the tailbone with a high heel. I had insane pain for a few months after.

I would have grabbed her and fucked her

the fact that you even apologised has cucktears roastie/soyboy written all over you.

Incels don't talk like pussies.

what the fuck dude, just get gun and go paddock

these fucking scum should pay
I'm not violent, i wouldnt want to tarnish my family's name.. I just dont want to feel this pain anymore. i don't get why they hate me so much i've been nothing but kind to them

I have literally had ZERO experiences with women. No compliments, no IOI's, not a hug, not even a simple fucking "Hello," ever, for all my 20 years.

I sometimes wish some woman my age would say SOMETHING to me, I don't care what it is, it could be "off yourself you subhuman faggot," at least then I'll know that "wow, i'm not actually invisible."

8EB1BD9A FAD6 4679 B78B 545D23080E1F

D886E2EE 3936 4776 B497 63D48194189C

During my senior year of highschool everyone apparently thought it would be funny to bait me into thinking I was going to have sex. They sent a lowtier stacy-wannabe to fool me. The conversation went like this basically:

"K do you like me?"
I was confused at this moment so I kinda muttered a response. I didn't really like her but I thought that this situation could have become something intimate so I said
"Lets do it right here"
I responded with "What? Right here?" I was really nervous and I was sweating. I didn't want to get caught because in my state male minors caught having sex get charged with statutory rape.
I should have realized she was fucking acting but I was so confused and I thought that was going to be my chance to lose my virginity so I took off my shirt and my pants and I stopped and asked her why she wasn't taking off her clothes and that was when I saw a bunch of kids looking through the door's window. When they saw me they started laughing and I put on my clothes and ran away.
someone took a picture of me with my pants down and kept printing it out and putting it in my locker. for the rest of the year everyone called me a virgin and my friends abandoned me. even after this event i was still a bluepilled beta and thought life would get better in college (it doesn't)

Sorry if my writing is retarded here I am literally shaking and crying remembering this story I just had to share it, get it off my chest.
How did you not go columbine or NC on your school holy shit

Wow, very saddening story OP, your forbearance is impressive.

How did you not go columbine or NC on your school holy shit
I couldn't do anything. My parents told me that they were "envious" of me and all that retarded drivel (and I believed them). I tried to be friendly with everyone, even the people who made fun of me, but everyone hated/avoided me for the rest of the year. My parents talked to the faculty but they didn't care.

That is some tough shit. Bitch deserves a punch in the nose for taking advantage of one so desperate, like that.

Wow, very saddening story OP, your forbearance is impressive.
I like your avatar, what is it?

i had that happened to me in hs. The perp has passed on. He got a classmate to hit on me for the lols.

at class reunion we talked snd she admitted to it so i forgave her.

but nobody in hs would date me because nobody broke the color lline at my school.

nobody would date me either because nobody can put up with truth talking.

got a chad to punch me in the face for fun.

That is some tough shit. Bitch deserves a punch in the nose for taking advantage of one so desperate, like that.

I like your avatar, what is it?

Konstantin Savitsky

3rd grade. i have a EXTREMELY large head.. even worse when i was younger and skinner. anyways to make a long story short a girl played a prank on me. i don't remember how but about 30 people started chanting "BIG HEADDDDDD!!!! BIGGGGGGGG HEADDDDDD!!" when i got home i burned myself in the hands with a screwdriver i had heated up. and people wonder why i avoid them

It's just a joke bro and its was obviously your bad personality at fault

I'm sorry bro :(

when i was in 10th grade i was almost brought to tears by some stacys and chad...we were in class and a stacy slapped by head and said "CONEEHEADDDDD!!!"... I LITERALLY WANTED TO SLAP HER but the chads were all on me and 2 or 3 slapped my head a few times. (i was bald i didnt have money to get a proper haircut so i'd get a cheap buzzcut)

A girl pretend to be my girlfriend but i knew it was fake but even the teacher got in on it

A female classmates cousin once pranked me.

At class reunion i learned she turned out bad.

Karma is a true friend.

A girl pretend to be my girlfriend but i knew it was fake but even the teacher got in on it
its worse when teachers partake in the bullying. that's state sanctioned unjust punishment and outright civil rights violation.

its worse when teachers partake in the bullying. that's state sanctioned unjust punishment and outright civil rights violation.

And normies always question why people go ER due to bullying or no way out of this hell.

Brother if id know u irl id help you and knock these fucking cunts off. Fuck this society. I am angry but also sad after readinf your storys.

"K do you like me?"
"Lets do it right here"

That is the saddest story I have ever heard from an incel, it almost made me tear up. Fuck I feel for you :'(

I have literally had ZERO experiences with women. No compliments, no IOI's, not a hug, not even a simple fucking "Hello," ever, for all my 20 years.

I sometimes wish some woman my age would say SOMETHING to me, I don't care what it is, it could be "off yourself you subhuman faggot," at least then I'll know that "wow, i'm not actually invisible."
Do you actually go outside?

I'm honestly amazed that you haven't killed yourself yet or shot up a school after reading that.

Blue pilled even after that? I don't understand how someone could stay that way despite only bad things happening to them.

How could you have got taken in? If someone even unattractive approached me in this manner I would have known it was a set up, far less a Stacy-lite. You have to a cynical old bastard in this world and think the absolute worst of everyone to survive.

There's a few, but I thing the one that hurt the most was a work colleague who randomly (and by that I mean the convo didn't even lead to to it) just said to me that she could never consider me as her friend because of her standards/felt embarrassed of me to her other friends. I think it hurt even more when I realised I've never even asked her to be my friend, I barely spoke to her apart from when I had to due to work. Worst part is that she's not normally known for being cruel or anything, she just said it in a rare moment of pure honesty. She was pretty and I can understand the social construct (good looking people usually don't mix with ugly ones) but I don't know why I still felt shocked. Like some wuss I pretty much went to bed wanting to cry.

Last edited:
Call me ugly. Males have called me ugly too. Imo all extroverted normalfags should be killed

There's a few, but I thing the one that hurt the most was a work colleague who randomly (and by that I mean the convo didn't even lead to to it) just said to me that she could never consider me as her friend because of her standards/felt embarrassed of me to her other friends. I think it hurt even more when I realised I've never even asked her to be my friend, I barely spoke to her apart from when I had to due to work. Worst part is that she's not normally known for being cruel or anything, she just said it in a rare moment of pure honesty. She was pretty and I can understand the social construct (good looking people usually don't mix with ugly ones) but I don't know why I still felt shocked. Like some wuss I pretty much went to bed wanting to cry.

Pure suicidefuel.

"K do you like me?"
"Lets do it right here"

Holy shit,man. American high schools are brutal.

Does this post serve a greatER purpose? Rip what happened to you in high school, Chads & Stacys are generally degenerate scum.

Bit of a long one here:

A few years back I got a new job and sort of fell into a social group, I was invited out and I remember sitting there one day in a pub thinking "Wow this is what its like to be normal and have friends", I was actually happy that these guys had decided they enjoyed my company enough to invite me out. This went on for a few weeks and I started coming out of my shell slightly, it was a positive change. Some weeks pass and one of the guys started dating a girl, naturally her group of friends and our group of friends met and then the social group grew. One of the girls started talking to me on our meetups...some time passes and I pluck up the courage to ask her out, she actually said yes...I couldn't believe it. That same day the whole group was meeting up, the lads asked if we were a 'thing' she actually answered "Yep!"...I was amazed, ecstatic even.

The night goes on and we both chat and just chill, as time goes on I decide to go hang with some of the lads (I didn't want to be that odd boyfriend that needed to be attached to his girlfriend at all times). So a few hours pass and I wonder where she's gone, no reply when I text, no answer when I call. Like a bolt of fucking lightning I just thought "She's going to sleep with someone tonight". Anyway I go home, can't sleep as I just know what's going to happen. 10am rolls around and I send her a text- "Fancy meeting up?"...11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm- I get a reply "Sure".

As I see her approach when we meet, I can see it written on her face. She says "You're going to hate me", I don't know why it happened but I just lost all feeling, I wasn't angry or sad, I was just cold. I just said "I know, I knew last night...", she was slightly taken aback and started going off on how I could be so "Presuming" and how I "Judged her without having any evidence at the time" and that my initial suspicion showed what I "Truly thought of her"...I was sickened. She turned HER cheating into ME being the villain.

She carried on with this tirade about how she's "Not that kind of girl" and that she was "Just drunk"...It was pretty meaningless. I just started walking away, my energy was gone, I couldn't really be bothered to do any of it. Needless to say she managed to turn the social group against me...they just saw it as "A drunken mistake, no reason to be a dick about it". I think that tipped my misery of being alone into an almost pathological desire to remain alone.

nothing, i've never interacted with a girl physically or verbally, nor has any random woman off the street done anything to piss me off other than exist

I went in to work today even though I had a break down last night. We all take our lunch at the same time usually. I came in a little late today and when I entered the break room everyone looked away from me and got really quiet. I said hello like I usually do and after a few moments the older dude that works with me said hello back. Some fucking faggot said his lunch was over and got up and so did everyone else except the old guy. I KNOW THEIR FUCKING LUNCH WASN'T OVER. I don't understand why they are treating me this way. They weren't the nicest before this incel shit went mainstream but I feel like a fucking third class citizen now. The old guy looked at me like he wanted to say something but he didn't and after a few moments of silence he just got up and left. I fucking hate my life. I don't know why but I keep trying to reconcile with the people who have wronged me.

Bit of a long one here:

A few years back I got a new job and sort of fell into a social group, I was invited out and I remember sitting there one day in a pub thinking "Wow this is what its like to be normal and have friends", I was actually happy that these guys had decided they enjoyed my company enough to invite me out. This went on for a few weeks and I started coming out of my shell slightly, it was a positive change. Some weeks pass and one of the guys started dating a girl, naturally her group of friends and our group of friends met and then the social group grew. One of the girls started talking to me on our meetups...some time passes and I pluck up the courage to ask her out, she actually said yes...I couldn't believe it. That same day the whole group was meeting up, the lads asked if we were a 'thing' she actually answered "Yep!"...I was amazed, ecstatic even.

The night goes on and we both chat and just chill, as time goes on I decide to go hang with some of the lads (I didn't want to be that odd boyfriend that needed to be attached to his girlfriend at all times). So a few hours pass and I wonder where she's gone, no reply when I text, no answer when I call. Like a bolt of fucking lightning I just thought "She's going to sleep with someone tonight". Anyway I go home, can't sleep as I just know what's going to happen. 10am rolls around and I send her a text- "Fancy meeting up?"...11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm- I get a reply "Sure".

As I see her approach when we meet, I can see it written on her face. She says "You're going to hate me", I don't know why it happened but I just lost all feeling, I wasn't angry or sad, I was just cold. I just said "I know, I knew last night...", she was slightly taken aback and started going off on how I could be so "Presuming" and how I "Judged her without having any evidence at the time" and that my initial suspicion showed what I "Truly thought of her"...I was sickened. She turned HER cheating into ME being the villain.

She carried on with this tirade about how she's "Not that kind of girl" and that she was "Just drunk"...It was pretty meaningless. I just started walking away, my energy was gone, I couldn't really be bothered to do any of it. Needless to say she managed to turn the social group against me...they just saw it as "A drunken mistake, no reason to be a dick about it". I think that tipped my misery of being alone into an almost pathological desire to remain alone.

What annoyed me more than the cheating whore in your story was the cuck enablers: they just saw it as "A drunken mistake, no reason to be a dick about it", this is fucking rage fuel, the way society accepts disgusting female behaviour and blames good men for having an issue with it.