Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst Rejection Ever?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
all my rejections are quite normal and nothing special about them tbh

i never got into an argument with a toilet about a rejection and had a long cnvo with her, just normal shit but they all hurt in their own way

I never got rejected because I never asked anyone out. I knew that it was over without even trying.

stop making 3 word threads you low effort piece of human trash
what the problem these days?
i am reporting like a shit ton of shit posts in ID and it seems the mods aren't checking the report box. most of my reports are unfulfilled and i don't even get a notification about them.

i am reporting like a shit ton of shit posts in ID and it seems the mods aren't checking the report box. most of my reports are unfulfilled and i don't even get a notification about them.
Same.

Think the worst rejection I've faced was when I asked out this (6/10 at best) toilet back in my first year of high school.
Initially, she was "polite" and only declined, but the day following that, I was met with cruel mockery.
She reframed my words and told everyone that I allegedly straight up asked her if I wanted to have sex with her while on one knee (obviously bs)

Nothing special occurred for the first few hours of the day aside from a lot of staring until lunchtime.
I kid you not, I was fucking swarmed with these turbo normalfags, and one of them came forward and started talking to me.
I couldn't make out what the fuck he was saying over all the chimping out, but it didn't take long until they managed to cave around me
The guy stepped back, got on his knee, and popped the big question: "do you want to have sex with me bro"
Had no clue what was going on until it finally clicked

From that point onward, I'd get passive-aggressive remarks in the hallways, and women would exaggeratingly get up from their seats to move further away from me (for teehee's of course), practically ruining any chance I could've had at relationship success (as if that existed in the first place jfl)
It was like this nonstop for the few months I was there until I had to transfer out of the school and get put on homebound for unrelated reasons

And this is just one of the many humiliating rejections I've faced, but this one tops them all in its longevity

She cringed and just walked away. Tbf it was fault doing it around a crowd but goddamn was it embarrassing