Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Worst redpill advice ever, "just ignore her bro, women love to chase bro, just neg her bro"

Title, also read

• I agree

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • I disagree

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
JFL at this advice :lasereyes:, you really think that her pussy will get wet if you do that :incel: when she has a horde of simps and suitors waiting to simp for her and feed into her delusion, while she doesn't have to approach any male chimp in her entire life?? All of the chads that I know have to betabuxx or simp in the begining, only after you fuck her or record her giving you blowjob can you "neg" her, even then she can tell you to fuck off, as supply of dicks is unlimited. Don't get me started on my normie friends, some of them are literal slaves to their gf's pussy, entire relationship is walking on eggshells, any "neg" can get them in trouble instantly :lul:. Let me ask you this, if you were treated like entitled prince :society: your entire life, would you take bullshit or criticism from anyone?? NO, you would have that motherfucker sent to gallows :feelsdevil: immediately (in Resident Evil). If your goal is to save your dignity then call out her bs, but if you want to fuck her, accept that you will have to compliment and simp for her one way or another if you ever want to ascend...
Redpill=Bluepill :lasereyes:

Their worst advice is none other than
"Just cold approach any hot girl bro"

Chad only advice yet again :blackpill:

JFL at this advice :lasereyes:, you really think that her pussy will get wet if you do that :incel: when she has a horde of simps and suitors waiting to simp for her and feed into her delusion, while she doesn't have to approach any male chimp in her entire life?? All of the chads that I know have to betabuxx or simp in the begining, only after you fuck her or record her giving you blowjob can you "neg" her, even then she can tell you to fuck off, as supply of dicks is unlimited. Don't get me started on my normie friends, some of them are literal slaves to their gf's pussy, entire relationship is walking on eggshells, any "neg" can get them in trouble instantly :lul:. Let me ask you this, if you were treated like entitled prince :society: your entire life, would you take bullshit or criticism from anyone?? NO, you would have that motherfucker sent to gallows :feelsdevil: immediately (in Resident Evil). If your goal is to save your dignity then call out her bs, but if you want to fuck her, accept that you will have to compliment and simp for her one way or another if you ever want to ascend...
Redpill=Bluepill :lasereyes:
Based. Even the ugly ones and landwhales have that unlimited supply of dick available. It is brutal when compared to men.

It only works if you are 7+ in looks.

The problem with just ignore her bro is that if you’re ugly she’ll just forget about you. You have nothing that draws people to you, so ignoring is just isolating yourself

It’s a valid advice only if you are 6’7 young gigachad living in mega mansion and driving hypercars, you can be a literal autist and the foids will still throw themselves at you so it doesn’t matter

orher than that not[UWSL] even chads can get away with this kind of autistic behavior, jfl at normies who follow that pua[/UWSL]:bluepill::soy:[UWSL] cuck nonsense [/UWSL]:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They are literally shooting them selves in the foot and ruining the measly chances they have

It definitely is better advice than simping/chasing after a woman looking desperate af like a lot of men do, but if you're not Chad it's not going to work. Women "do not chase" unless you're above them in the looks and social hierarchy.

JFL at this advice :lasereyes:, you really think that her pussy will get wet if you do that :incel:
Not if we do it, no.

She's wet for Chad for who he is, and him spending effort chasing her would dry her up because he should feel entitled to have her chase him and throw her pussy at him.

when she has a horde of simps and suitors waiting to simp for her and feed into her delusion, while she doesn't have to approach any male chimp in her entire life??
yeah she will downgrade a gigachad to a chadlite if he chases her, she prob will view him higher if he DGAF and swims in options and could take or leave her interchangeable pussy

she might be aroused if he casually gives a booty call but if she plays hard-to-get and he wastes a bunch of time chasing it won't look good for him

The redpill works only for those who're at least high-tier normies.