Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Worst race of women?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Totalitarian Autist with gamer characteristics
★★★★★
Sheboons for me. I have seen civilized people of basically any group but never a civilized sheboon, they're loud, ghetto rude and fucking retards the worst combination of them all. I was on the bus the other day going to work, the bus wasn't particularly full and there was just some older people, a few teens and myself. The old people were just sitting, the other teens were reading books and I was looking out the windows, the bus was in complete silence for the most part. The second we arrived at a school a bunch of boons hopped on and started talking, holy shit, they talk so loud. I couldn't believe it? do their parents just not teach them to respect other people on public transport? and it was entirely just black foids, nobody else. It was here where I came to understand why so many black dudes dislike black women.

note, my critique of black foids is mainly the zoomERs, the old ones are fine

Yemenite jewish foids idk they are similar to what you describe

White women have always been mean to me and they fuck dogs so I gotta say white women (although my white female family members are nice to me)

All of them but Sheboons in particular i have an innate disgust for

Sheboons for me. I have seen civilized people of basically any group but never a civilized sheboon, they're loud, ghetto rude and fucking retards the worst combination of them all. I was on the bus the other day going to work, the bus wasn't particularly full and there was just some older people, a few teens and myself. The old people were just sitting, the other teens were reading books and I was looking out the windows, the bus was in complete silence for the most part. The second we arrived at a school a bunch of boons hopped on and started talking, holy shit, they talk so loud. I couldn't believe it? do their parents just not teach them to respect other people on public transport? and it was entirely just black foids, nobody else. It was here where I came to understand why so many black dudes dislike black women.

Noodles are the most backstabbing, and in my opinion the ugliest

Noodles fucked our entire race over, its far far beyond that
I heard you say in ancient China, if something was round it meants good luck and if it was sharp it meant bad luck so only panfaced noodles had kids.

I heard you say in ancient China, if something was round it meants good luck and if it was sharp it meant bad luck so only panfaced noodles had kids.
And the original native/islander/tibetan/Ainu men of east asia chose noodlewhore wives because they were more submissive

Leading to our ENDLESS suffERing

And the original native/islander/tibetan/Ainu men of east asia chose noodlewhore wives because they were more submissive

Leading to our ENDLESS suffERing
How are the noodle genes so dominant? Or were the original ones a special sort of subhuman?

How are the noodle genes so dominant? Or were the original ones a special sort of subhuman?
Look at the faces of hapas and then come back and tell me.

The native men bred with noodles to create mutts.

The mutts inherited the throne and bred with more noodles

Their descendants would now be 75% noodle

until the gene pool was 80+% noodle

Its simple logic really

Look at the faces of hapas and then come back and tell me.

The native men bred with noodles to create mutts.

The mutts inherited the throne and bred with more noodles

Their descendants would now be 75% noodle

until the gene pool was 80+% noodle

Its simple logic really
What percent noodle am I? And whats the average.

What percent noodle am I? And whats the average.
All chinks are 80%+ gook by default

For koreans and japanese its probably even higher

Your phenotype is better than the avg chink but your genes are probably still mostly gook

Your phenotype is better than the avg chink but your genes are probably still mostly gook
Would you 75-80% since you said I’m 20-25% shandong

What about butter what percent gook is he

Would you 75-80% since you said I’m 20-25% shandong
But shandong is also part chink

They just have more mogger maxillas because they have a slight amount of pre-ainu dna (ancestors of ainu before they crossed over) + their early ancestors were the Yi tribe with a cannibal diet

But shandong is also part chink

They just have more mogger maxillas because they have a slight amount of pre-ainu dna (ancestors of ainu before they crossed over) + their early ancestors were the Yi tribe with a cannibal diet
So that would make me around 85-90% noodle?

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, jfl

And yet somehow he's still a sexhaver while we rot
This made me kek hard

So my maxilla must be from the shandong side then.

Sheboon nigger bitches, that's who. Take every bad trait a woman can have, times it by 10 and that's your average boon. They are disgusting subhuman animals and they should be all treated as such.

Oh yeah and they all look like trannies kek :feelshaha:

All of them

You live in Israel? Do Arabs slay/pull Jewish girls there ?
i am indeed israeli. some arabs are slayers but most dislike jews too much to try to fuck jewish girls. honestly the real chads here are either european looking ashkenazis or hyper masculine (preferably white passing) mizrahi jew.

All races can undo the inceldom and none did it so far so all of them

White foids are the prettiest but most aren't nice to me. I think Latinas have the worst personalities.