Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst period in history to be an incel?

thetruecelibate

thetruecelibate

Officer
★★★
I know incels had it rough throughout history. Was there ever a time period where things were rougher than others. Where there wasn't enough coping mechanisms to keep an incel from roping. Modern decade 2010s day is rough but we have some coping mechanisms and are more advanced. Maybe a time with less advanced technology or harsher punishments for celibacy.

I genuinely can't think of a time where incels had it worse than 2010-now. Even back in the Medieval ages, if any would-be modern incel was even a peasant, he was still almost guaranteed to have a wife.

now, holes have more rights and worship than ever

Hunter gatherer period possibly. Imagine growing up in a tribe and the women are being shared with all the other men and you get fuck all. Can’t leave cuz you’ll die on your own so you’re forced to endure seeing chad hunters fuck Stacy berry pickers while you rot in your tiny hut alone

Hunter gatherer period possibly. Imagine growing up in a tribe and the women are being shared with all the other men and you get fuck all. Can’t leave cuz you’ll die on your own so you’re forced to endure seeing chad hunters fuck Stacy berry pickers while you rot in your tiny hut alone
This is hilarious because it’s so descriptive but I don’t know if this is historically a strong argument.

Dating apps forever changed romantic relations, so probably now. You didn't have to market yourself in a pool of thousands of other people in 1750 - did you?

But there’s still others to Mate with?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back