Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Worst part about being a Fesikhcel (arabcels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran

Women will already make up their mind about you before you even have a chance to open your mouth.

I've had numerous white women treat me bad upon first meeting because they automatically assumed that I am a misogynist and come from a culture that hates women, despite me being born and raised in Canada. They were only forced to treat me better once I played the race card against them (I only play the race card against women). Even if they don't treat me well, I look very young for my age, which when you're 5'4", women treat you as if you're a child regardless of how adult-like and competent you are.

I feel like a shitskin subhuman manlet living among human beings. It's funny, because I'm doing quite well in my job and have a reputation for being quite competent, smart and reliable, but none of that changes the fact that in the eyes of most women I might as well have lepers. I would argue that Egyptians and Indians are basically of the same social caste in Canada, heck even many of my friends are from South-East Asia.

Every day I regret the fact that my parents thought it was a good idea for them to come here. If I stay in Canada I will die without a wife or children. My plan is to leave this country as soon as possible. I would rather live poor in my home country than live as worker-drone wageslave in Canada.

they did a good thing for you because now you can move to a shit country but work remotely from a canada job. thats what i plan to do (but out of US)

Same. My parents moved from Cairo, Egypt when I was 10 to the USA.

I experience the same as a curry. Women just see me and assume i am some rapefugee who stabs people. They are creeped out, they look down or change the street side or they give me looks of disgust or dirty looks.

All that just for existing.

same. I need move out eventually. when I am done milking this shithole for shekels, I should leave and go back where my feellow shitskins live