Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst Moments In HS?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
What are your worst moments in HS? like getting bullied moments, or just seeing a foid you will never have type moments

A fat guy beated the shit out of me,teachers made fun of my color,the i had crush on proposed my friend,i was accused of teasing girls when i didn't do anything,normies picked on because of my skin colour

A girl telling my friend (who later betrayed me) in private I LOOK like a school shooter, never talked to her in my life. Bullied and disrespected by girls, inviting people into my friendgroup when I was NT and then when I went downhill they bullied and betrayed me, shoved by someone and laughed at but too autistic to do anything. I could say more but cbf typing it

Last edited:
A fat guy beated the shit out of me,teachers made fun of my color,the i had crush on proposed my friend,i was accused of teasing girls when i didn't do anything,normies picked on because of my skin colour
Was your crush white?

A girl telling my friend in private I LOOK like a school shooter (never talked to her in my life), bullied and disrespected by girls, inviting people into my friendgroup when I was NT and then when I went downhill they bullied and betrayed me, shoved by someone and laughed at but too autistic to do anything. I could say more but cbf typing it
:feelsrope:

a kid i sat next to would take photos of me for his snapchat and call me school shooter, he would also send them to girls and show me there responses (it was always bad)

Teasing, namecalling, bullying, disrespecting constantly. Attacked a few times by a gang member and he stole a family treasure from me.

What are your worst moments in HS? like getting bullied moments, or just seeing a foid you will never have type moments
A girl who was real pretty was coaxed into playing a prank on me by my non-virgin peers in senior year. She walked up and hugged me then kissed me on the cheeck. We knew one another so I thought this was a sign she was finally starting to like me, come to find out months later that asshole Chads and Stacies had been feeling pitty for the only ugly Indian in the entire graduating class and had given her payment to execute this stunt. Even freshman laughed at it.

Probably when my crush rejected me and gossiped about me and when no girl wanted to hold hands at the prom with me at that bullshit ceremony.

when my cheer leader stacy gf broke up with me for pajeet

femoids started a rumor that I don't ever shower
didn't happen to me but my friend, prettybots were talking about some shit and the prettybot said something about his sister and my friend made fun of her name then the prettybot beat the shit out of my friend

Having to eat in the bathroom stall for 1 - 2 years wasn't exactly a thrilling experience.

9th grade started out mostly ok, but then one thing went wrong and from there any chance of ascension was lost forever.