Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Worst Mog

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date

Worst Mog?

• Height Mog

Votes: 56 51.4%
  • Face Mog

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Skull Mog

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Money Mog

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Status Mog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Race Mog

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Frame Mog

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Hair Mog

• Skin Mog

• Age Mog

• Total voters
Face is more important buts its just something about seeing a giant stand next to a manlet significantly depressing

Facial harmony is not as related to masculinity as height.

It is. It's just less understood. All chads have good faces. Not all chads are tall or even average height. That should tell you everything you need to know in this debate.

Heightmog as far

I'm 5',5" and i'm one the shortest person of my company, more shorter than many foids.

mog everyday is fucking brutal. Heightmogged everyday!
Damn that sucks tbh, hair mog is brutal too but as a manlet i get mogged daily.

It is. It's just less understood. All chads have good faces. Not all chads are tall or even average height. That should tell you everything you need to know in this debate.
I was referring to facial harmony as in how the facial features blend together while not also having masculine facial features like strong browridge, masculine jaw and jawline etc. Like the term 'prettyboy' - a guy who has a beautiful but feminine face and is still attractive to younger women.

And the debate about what is the worst mog versus what is most attractive to women are different debates.

I was referring to facial harmony as in how the facial features blend together while not also having masculine facial features like strong browridge, masculine jaw and jawline etc. Like the term 'prettyboy' - a guy who has a beautiful but feminine face and is still attractive to younger women.

And the debate about what is the worst mog versus what is most attractive to women are different debates.

"Prettyboys" don't have feminine faces. They have all the same masculine/proportionate facial traits as any good looking guy. They just have clearer/more youthful skin, lower BF and/or long hair.

It isn't though. All that matters is how attractive you are to females. That's what being the alpha male is. You don't care if other guys are taller, more muscular, richer, higher status, anything, if you're better looking.