Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Worst Mog

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date

Worst Mog?

• Height Mog

Votes: 56 51.4%
  • Face Mog

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Skull Mog

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Money Mog

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Status Mog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Race Mog

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Frame Mog

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Hair Mog

• Skin Mog

• Age Mog

• Total voters
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
Definitions to clear up bias in perceived meanings:

Height Mog: To be mogged by someone who is taller than you.

Face Mog: To be mogged by someone who has better facial characteristics/aesthetics than you.

Skull Mog: To be mogged by someone who has a larger or better shaped skull.

Money Mog: To be mogged by someone who has more wealth/valuable material items.

Status Mog: To be mogged by someone who is of higher social status or is more popular.

Race Mog: To be mogged by someone who is a more universally attractive or respected phenotype/race.

Frame Mog: To be mogged by someone who has a larger/more aesthetic frame (broader shoulders, better V-taper, thicker wrists etc).

Hair Mog: To be mogged by someone who has a better hairline or healthier, more dense hair.

Skin Mog: To be mogged by someone who has more health indicators in visual perception of the skin; no acne, smaller pores, more healthy looking etc.

Age Mog: This can be thought of across two dimensions. A young man with better indicators of youth and thus fertility than an older man or an older man who has more resources/status or is considered above the age of reproductive maturity, for example a 12 year old will be mogged by a 20 year old.

Ask me to add more if I missed any.

height tbh , especially if foid

skin mog tbh
second is frame

Driver licence mogg by females.
Could that not be perceived as a status mog? Since it implies that she is of higher status than oneself because she has a means of self transportation that has to be granted by an authority like the government?

Could that not be perceived as a status mog? Since it implies that she is of higher status than oneself because she has a means of self transportation that has to be granted by an authority like the government?

It is related to status although the driver licence pill is beyond all pills and a pill for itself.

Height mog and Face mog are the most brutal because they have the biggest halo.

Height mog and Face mog are the most brutal because they have the biggest halo.
True, I think the fact that height is talked about so often gives it more importance, not because it actually has any more genetical value, but because people notice it more by association. If all people talked about was wrists and how sexy men who have thick masculine wrists were, they would be more important to selection from women.

Height mog because it's the first thing you notice

Since height mog is vastly in the lead, let's take a look at some brutal mogs.

And here is the reverse mog. The average height Chad vs the virgin lanklet.

Some votes for face mog are coming in, let's check it out.

Absoulatly brutal. And the next one is also a skin and hair mog aswell.

imagine not thinking its face how is it not face. even manlets who are good looking chadlite/brad tier get girls (mainly chinks to be fair) but girls nonetheless. You can be 6"6 and white but if you look like coppercab then you're not getting the girl.

Face, money and race.

Although i usually argue that face is as important, in terms of absolute mogging capability, nothing beats height.

imagine not thinking its face how is it not face. even manlets who are good looking chadlite/brad tier get girls (mainly chinks to be fair) but girls nonetheless. You can be 6"6 and white but if you look like coppercab then you're not getting the girl.
I agree, I used to know a chadlite guy who was around 5'7.

This site is infested with tallfags

It's called multiplicative modifiers faggots.

It's face x height x race x wealth ...etc

They all multiply. If a single factor is inferior, the entire formula suffers.

Bickering about the relatie weight of one factor to the other is missing the true point of importance here.

It's called multiplicative modifiers faggots.

It's face x height x race x wealth ...etc

They all multiply. If a single factor is inferior, the entire formula suffers.

Bickering about the relatie weight of one factor to the other is missing the true point of importance here.
The purpose of this was not to whine about which individual feature is most important at all. I think most here are familiar with being attractive not relating to a singular feature, but many.

To be 'mogged' is to be dominated by a male by simply being in his presence provided he has a feature, or several that are of higher relative quality. I was just asking what is the worst of these to experience. Is it worse to stand next to a guy who height mogs you, or next to a guy who has better facial harmony?

The flaw in this is that most people give more importance to negative traits they possess because they have been humiliated before about it.

why do we have a picture of a tall woman next to a short man and call that a mog? there isn't even a 2nd guy in the pic

why do we have a picture of a tall woman next to a short man and call that a mog? there isn't even a 2nd guy in the pic
It was me joking around. Rest of them are mogs though.

I'm not 100% sure all women would want to fuck Dwayne Johnson instead of the Caucasian guy next to him though. It's height/frame v JBW, hard to say who will win.

I'm not 100% sure all women would want to fuck Dwayne Johnson instead of the Caucasian guy next to him though. It's height/frame v JBW, hard to say who will win.
I just jokingly shoved it up there as an example of a height mog. But I think most young women would prefer Zac Efron.

Hair mog might not seem like much when you're younger, but its extremely brutal when you're >= 30 years old and you start noticing other males have better hairlines than you.

Every single mog you listed in your post applies to this pic

Screenshot 20191209 100601 1575886000775

I challenge you to find one that doesn't

Heightmog, facemog and dickmog.

I'm not a manlet, nor am I extremely tall but when I get height mogged it's the most emasculating thing ever.

Getting heightmogged by foids is even worse.

I get facemogged by 99.5% of people so it's to be expected tbh.

Heightmog, facemog and dickmog.
Although it can happen, there are few situations in which your dick is going to be directly visible and comparable to another guys. Although you would probably get mocked for it in public showers I guess.

Although it can happen, there are few situations in which your dick is going to be directly visible and comparable to another guys. Although you would probably get mocked for it in public showers I guess.
If your friends learn you have a small dick your reputation as a man is over. They will be always above you psychologically. Fortunately it doesn’t happen to incels since we don’t have ex girlfriends.

Face is everything, but getting heightmoged hurts more for some reason

Heightmog as far

I'm 5',5" and i'm one the shortest person of my company, more shorter than many foids.

mog everyday is fucking brutal. Heightmogged everyday!

Heightmog

This is every single mog combined into ONE picture. The gigachad on the right, mogging the ricecel and jewcel on the left, and also the foid. IT'S OVER for those other 2 guys. I would have roped if I was them.

Face > everything else, always.

Heightmogging is absolcutley the worst. You don't know shame until you've been severely heightmogged.

Facemogging shouldn't even be an option here because it's so obviously the actual worst one though.

Gendermog, dickmog, lifemog (girlfriend, friends, etc), IQmog.

Lol. People still think height > face.

Lol. People still think height > face.
I guess it depends on your own viewpoint. Facial harmony is not as related to masculinity as height. Getting height mogged or frame mogged are 2 of the worst at least in terms of being emasculated.