Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Worst gaming community (poll)

Which games have the worst community

• Total voters
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★
Which games have the worst community? Out of the 3 i listed what do you guys think.

the postmaxxing gamer community, too many incels

The souls community is great

Reddit.com is that way troon
They're a good community. I got my platinum trophy way faster because I didn't need to grind hours for an item, since someone just gifted it to me for free.

Why is Fortnite community not an option

They're a good community. I got my platinum trophy way faster because I didn't need to grind hours for an item, since someone just gifted it to me for free.
Troon communities love sharing stuff so no wonder

any multiplayer game sucks nowdays.

Pretty sure everyone has become an absolute faggot in online gaming nowadays, social engineering turned everyone into fake nice people. Instead of talking shit now they'll just be the most passive-aggressive trolls who will throw games and hope you talk shit to them so they can report you.

Most gaming communities are dog shit. Those lore videos & iceberg videos are pure cringe. Not only that, if a game has flaws they get upset if you point it out to them.

The souls games pvp community is based tbh

valorant or genshin

Which games have the worst community? Out of the 3 i listed what do you guys think.
None of these. The souls community is pretty good as long as you stay off of fagdit. CoD is entirely normfags nowadays which isn’t good, but it also isn’t abjectly awful. Fortnite is just children, who cares? And idk about GTA.

The worst communities are easily the ones filled with people who never actually played the games, like Fallout, Devil may cry, Guilty gear, Metal gear, etc.

I don’t play multiplayer games