Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

worst game you've ever played

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★
I fucking hate this shitty mmorpg game called real-life. It's janky and buggy af, PvP is hot garbage and 0 content at all. Updates are also getting much worse. Whoever made this game should fucking die homeless, robbed, divorced.

hard tie between any ubisoft game in the past 10 years.

honestly its easier to remember the good ones than the bad ones since almost every game now is utter slop

This game was my shit as a kid, being able to leave your car and freely explore all those different cities was mind blowing
Yea it was pretty cool but it always made me depressed for some reason, the grey colors of the cities... I don't know. I'm also colorblind.

Im gonna say callisto protocol

I fucking hate this shitty mmorpg game called real-life. It's janky and buggy af, PvP is hot garbage and 0 content at all. Updates are also getting much worse. Whoever made this game should fucking die homeless, robbed, divorced.
Any car games

This one without a doubt.

Only 90 minutes in before feeling sick, and thankfully my stomach was empty so I had nothing to vomit.
I wanted a refund but I ended up losing my money since I missed the 14 days window,
The takeaway? Avoid western games with female protagonists.

I did not even like her from the poster art, but the reviews and ratings were so impressive that I felt compelled to try the game and see what the hype was about. But it turned out that those positive reviews were more driven by an agenda than by the quality of the game itself.

I did not even like her from the poster art, but the reviews and ratings were so impressive that I felt compelled to try the game and see what the hype was about. But it turned out that those positive reviews were more driven by an agenda than by the quality of the game itself.
The only cool thing about this game was the incredibly destructible environment.

Rouge warrior on ps3, i barely knew what was going on in the game when I was 6 years old

This one without a doubt.
View attachment 1220769
Only 90 minutes in before feeling sick, and thankfully my stomach was empty so I had nothing to vomit.
I wanted a refund but I ended up losing my money since I missed the 14 days window,
The takeaway? Avoid western games with female protagonists.
It was peak boredom even quantum break wasn't that boring because at least it had a few interesting locations but control only shitty corridors and some alienlike structures and gameplay was even more simplistic and boring. And their new game Alan Woke 2 still haven't even broke even to this time JFL. They will never match greatness of MP1 and 2. Gaming is truly dead.

same shit as alan woke 2, nobody likes that crap except a single brainlet from this forum and few reviewers, they even race swapped white foid for disgusting niggress

I don't play bad games because I watch reviews before playing.

Rayman I played it for 15 minutes and then I took the discounts and never played it again sold the game the day after this was back in 2005

Aliens: Colonial Marines Collection

they even race swapped white foid for disgusting niggress
It doesn't matter because Control has a white female protagonist but she's anugly roast beef and reeks of feminist cancer.
Female protagonists are only good when they're 2D-fied if that makes sense.

No mans sky at release date. Was a waste of my money.

Buggy and clanky, gamd shut down on itself and there was no ingame content.

Even now despite that people glaze it so much, theres basically nothing to do in the game, 8 years later (fucking time flies holy shit).