Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming worst game you have ever played?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
ill start:

kingdom hearts:chain of memories(PS2). the gameplay card system was so awful that i just gave up around the axel boss fight.

Last edited:
Battle for Azeroth

ET on the Atari

tales of symphonia on snes made me avoid the whole tales series

Fire emblem series

pretty much every game ive ever played like damn they're all so bad

damn. are all tales games like that?
meant to say tales of phantasia apparently tales of symphonia and all the other tales games on gamecube, ps2-4 are really good. The SNES version was just really tedious and the random encounters felt more like a chore. Couldn’t even enjoy the story because I had to constantly play the game on 4x speed.

This game called Rascal for ps1. It was god awful. I came home from school one day and my mom purchased it. Didn't get pass 2nd, controls were shit, graphics were shit, sound was shit. Even young me(I think I was like 11) knew a shit game when I seen one. My brother and I would use the game as a coaster.

meant to say tales of phantasia apparently tales of symphonia and all the other tales games on gamecube, ps2-4 are really good. The SNES version was just really tedious and the random encounters felt more like a chore. Couldn’t even enjoy the story because I had to constantly play the game on 4x speed.

oh right. because i was thinking of getting tales of vesperia once it releases on ps4.

oh right. because i was thinking of getting tales of vesperia once it releases on ps4.
hopefully they bring the ps3 only tales to ps4 and later because I just sold mine lol

play berseria or zestiria both are good from what I’ve heard

ill start:

kingdom hearts:chain of memories(PS2). the gameplay card system was so awful that i just gave up around the axel boss fight.
That game was pretty fun on gba though. Although it does get frusting on harder levels. I got up to the Little Mermaid lvl and had to fight Ursala then I quick because she was so cheap.

hopefully they bring the ps3 only tales to ps4 and later because I just sold mine lol

play berseria or zestiria both are good from what I’ve heard

ill probably get them if vesperia is good. ive had my eyes on vesperia for a long time since 2011 but couldnt get it since it was xbox exclusive.
That game was pretty fun on gba though. Although it does get frusting on harder levels. I got up to the Little Mermaid lvl and had to fight Ursala then I quick because she was so cheap.

it was a bit better on gba IIRC. on ps2 the card system is so fucking boring and monotonous.

Seriously?? Did you complete just for the Fuck of it.

I hated the the ranking system in halo 4, I wish it was like halo 3
Didnt complete. It was godawful. It came with the console when I had bought it

MySims.
It was shit, but MySims: Agents was great though.

Fortnite. I don't get how manically building ramps is fun.

Any game on adroid/iphones/mobile, i don't even qualify them as games. It's a waste of MB and time.

Dead Island

oh that one is horrible my roommate played it and sold it. shit weapons, pointless quests, bad character development, etc.

I'm gonna shafted for this (but I'm sure people who love it enjoy pegging much more) but the Dark Souls series.

and don't "git gud" me. how about you "git on deez nuts, faggot"

Yugioh Reshef of Destruction for gameboy advance.

Stupid hard to start a game.

Jak and dexter, and spyro(Love the character not the games as much)

league of legends

Horizon Zero Dawn

my life

but in all seriousness, it's hard to say. i wasn't very fond of gta online

-medal of honor warfighter just sucks.
- battlefield 5 looks like sjw trash

Forza Horizons 2 for PC, regret buying it and installing Windows 10 just to play it. Back on Windows 7

Some wack ass mobile soccer game id rather rope than play that all day

The first new Tomb Raider, I was still playing games with femoid protags then and this was a brutal gaming blackpill.

Sonic Cronicles, The Division, Destiny

Gone Home. I didn't realize it was made by a braindead SJW and thought it would have a point to it which is why I finished it. I'll never have those hours of my life back.

serious. i havent beat it yet(dont spoil me) and it feels overrated but "worst game"?

I was hyped a lot for it and it just fucking sucked. Boring ass game play (roll, hit, roll, shoot), no gore (not that I care much but it takes away realism). And meh story. I didn't complete it yet either but I just can't handle nowadays games anymore I guess. I also don't like the main protagonist that much. TBF I might give it another shot someday I might've just not felt it.

Other than LoL (which is obvious, worst balance possible and most cancer company/community ever), Overwatch

They have no idea whatsoever how to make a good FPS, everything about it is wrong

I was hyped a lot for it and it just fucking sucked. Boring ass game play (roll, hit, roll, shoot), no gore (not that I care much but it takes away realism). And meh story. I didn't complete it yet either but I just can't handle nowadays games anymore I guess. I also don't like the main protagonist that much. TBF I might give it another shot someday I might've just not felt it.

i see what you mean.

Postal 3
harsh because I absolutely loved Postal 2 - Share the pain.
But 3, compared to 2, is horrible. Idiotic, and does not have an open world setting like 2

souls series.

if I wanted a "challenge" i'd try to leave my dungeon and go outside