Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Worst fake dating site advertisement of ALL time

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
You know how many dating websites are just fake and use bots?
Most of the time they use fake female accounts because there are usually more males on dating sites than females.
However, the one time for sure I've seen a fake account of a male is on their advertisement of the ad.
You want to see the most obviously fake as shit advertisement of all time? Well here it is.

Here's what happens when we zoom in

A little more for my brothers who don't have as great vision

Richard my ass, they used Gandy as an advertisement as one of the users of this app.
The only way this could have been any funnier would have been if they used Jeremy Meek's mogshot to advertise the app.

It's obvious it's his amazing personality that got him advertised to attract women to use this app :soy: :soy:

I've seen worse but those are nsfw

I've seen worse but those are nsfw
Those are obviously fake, like the horny sluts in your area ads.
This one is trying to come across as serious and is in the apple app store

Probably a looksmaxxer running the scam :lul: :lul:

Probably a looksmaxxer running the scam :lul: :lul:
@Subhuman Currycel Was it one of your 12 year old friends from the looksmaxxx forum?

All lying sites, I used dating sites back before smart phones existed & even then they had fake profiles & if you tried to send details to contact each other besides the sites message box they would censor it, so e-mail or phone numbers would look like cha*****@******.com or 54*********84

I attempted to encrypt my phone number to the dumb foids using a method like 1=A 2=B, real simple stuff but the dumb bitches didn't understand at all jfl. 10 fucking numbers converted to letters plainly laid out & they still didn't understand.

Waste of money & time.

All lying sites, I used dating sites back before smart phones existed & even then they had fake profiles & if you tried to send details to contact each other besides the sites message box they would censor it, so e-mail or phone numbers would look like cha*****@******.com or 54*********84

I attempted to encrypt my phone number to the dumb foids using a method like 1=A 2=B, real simple stuff but the dumb bitches didn't understand at all jfl. 10 fucking numbers converted to letters plainly laid out & they still didn't understand.

Waste of money & time.
if they're too dumb to figure it out, they don't deserve to breed

if they're too dumb to figure it out, they don't deserve to breed
You just know they've all got kids now though, probably not with the badboi that knocked them up anymore & have a cuck playing paypig.

You just know they've all got kids now though, probably not with the badboi that knocked them up anymore & have a cuck playing paypig.
there's no god

It’s actually the most accurate online dating advertisement. One has to be chad to get puss

he's a gigachad JFL
I feel like there’s an invisible dating app tier list, the highest tiers Tindr and Bumble require 8/9 SMV minimum as male to get anything then the minimum decrease by 1 for each tier you go down

I feel like there’s an invisible dating app tier list, the highest tiers Tindr and Bumble require 8/9 SMV minimum as male to get anything then the minimum decrease by 1 for each tier you go down
Sounds like a good idea. You seem to know a litte about this, maybe make one and post it as a thread