Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst day of the week for wageslaves

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
It's Sunday, and you know this shitty day means tomorrow is Monday, the first day of another week dedicated to being a slave to a society that constantly spits on your face. Religious cels might go to church this morning, which means they get even more cucked as they dedicate a handful of hours of one their few days of free time to go in a place full of deluded normies they'll probably see at work tomorrow. This week is fucking over and the weekend never began.

tomorrow is labor day lol

I make more on Sunday so I don't mind

at least you have , an income . i am still living with my parents , NEETING as fuck . planning to buy a cow and live of it milk plus only some organic fruits .
fuck wage slaving

at least you have , an income . i am still living with my parents , NEETING as fuck . planning to buy a cow and live of it milk plus only some organic fruits .
fuck wage slaving
Don't have a cow man, have a goat?

I make more on Sunday so I don't mind
Owning an only fans account I presume ...
fuck wage slaving
Neet life is dream life bro. I used to be a neet and I can tell you those were the happy days.

Labor day bruh
Not a wagecel though so can't relate (yet).

It's Sunday, and you know this shitty day means tomorrow is Monday, the first day of another week dedicated to being a slave to a society that constantly spits on your face. Religious cels might go to church this morning, which means they get even more cucked as they dedicate a handful of hours of one their few days of free time to go in a place full of deluded normies they'll probably see at work tomorrow. This week is fucking over and the weekend never began.

I fucking hate being wagiecel at Cuckhut (PizzaHut), it’s just the worst place to work. And I am always fed nothing but blackpills.

Don't have a cow man, have a goat?
no , goats are nasty and smell bad (we raised them ) , plus i want that Organic abundant high protein Milk .

I fucking hate being wagiecel at Cuckhut (PizzaHut), it’s just the worst place to work. And I am always fed nothing but blackpills.
You can't even have a free pizza working at pizza hut ? It's over.
Labor day bruh
Not a wagecel though so can't relate (yet).
I don't live in the united keks of americuck so no labor day in my country.

I haven't worked in 12 years

WORK is good man , i wanna buy many things and travel for a little but i have no money
Where do you want to travel ? Travelling is boring if you go in a place that it basically like where you live (if you go from a european country to another western country for instance) and deadly dangerous af if you go to a third world country (terrorism, 0 infrastructure, desert or forest everywhere, no way to call anyone if you have a problem, prehistorical diseases, cannibals, ...).

Sundays are honestly depressing as shit. I don't want any of this. I don't want to work. I don't want to NEET. I don't want any of this.

You can't even have a free pizza working at pizza hut ? It's over.

I don't live in the united keks of americuck so no labor day in my country.

I always sneak and take a garlic bread for myself after work. :feelshehe:

fuck wage slaving
@Cowcel, watch out for this guy.

Where do you want to travel ? Travelling is boring if you go in a place that it basically like where you live (if you go from a european country to another western country for instance) and deadly dangerous af if you go to a third world country (terrorism, 0 infrastructure, desert or forest everywhere, no way to call anyone if you have a problem, prehistorical diseases, cannibals, ...).
no man , i just want to do it with Jack Reacher (it's a tom cruse movie) style . i wish i could go to Europe ngl .

Sundays are honestly depressing as shit. I don't want any of this. I don't want to work. I don't want to NEET. I don't want any of this.
What is it you want ?

no man , i just want to do it with Jack Reacher (it's a tom cruse movie) style . i wish i could go to Europe ngl .
You can refugee max depending on where you live.

TUNISIA , north africa , i wish i was a SYRIAN at least by now i will be in German .
Or you would be in a greek concentration camp. You can't just get there legally as a tourist though ? Or to study ?

Or you would be in a greek concentration camp. You can't just get there legally as a tourist though ? Or to study ?
probably will give up on everything and live a NEET life with my cow and go FULL SPIRITUAL RELIGIOUS MONK MODE .

probably will give up on everything and live a NEET life with my cow and go FULL SPIRITUAL RELIGIOUS MONK MODE .
Seems based. You could eventually travel the world thanks to your religious thing. If you create a sect you could become a millionaire.

Seems based. You could eventually travel the world thanks to your religious thing. If you create a sect you could become a millionaire.
or i can simply one day be able to astral project into the whole world . easy . also after death i will ensure heaven not like all of these non muslim sand fake muslims who are following the new satanic world order of the anti Christ that we are living right now

Sundays are pretty bad but I forced myself to try to like them a few years ago. I still can't believe, like, I'm in literal disbelief how we fucking have 2 days to enjoy and 5 days to slave. Saturday is legit the only good day of the week, yeah Friday evenings are nice but it's still a fucking work day.

It is shit to have to think about going to work but I'd still take that over being there. I do agree with the overall message though, old songs talking about lazy happy Sundays make no sense to me, you can't really enjoy a day when you know you're going to be a slave for the next 5 after them. FUCK wageslavery.

Aaaah feels good to be a neet/hikikomori.

It's criminal you have to slave for 5 days, what bullshit system we only get two days of our limited life span to ourselves.

For now I'm ok, if I'm still incel in my 30s I might rope tbh.
islam is the way , buddy boy , just read the Quran and hadith books : bukhari , muslim , abu dawoud , ibn majah , tirmidi ... . pick up the englich translation and you are good to go and stop listening to these modern Dawah hypocrites guys . good luck . just interpret things the way the heart understand it because it knows the truth .