Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WORST DAY OF MY LIFE, I got jumped by chad and his friends

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
This has been the absolute worst day of my fucking life.

During lunch after I got my lunch I looked and saw that my seat was taken which was odd because I always sit in the same spot in the lunchroom.

Not wanting to look stupid just standing around I quickly chose a seat on the opposite side of where I sit as it looked mostly empty.

All of sudden one by one these seniors start sitting down at my table, I didn’t think much of it originally and just thought If I sat quietly they wouldn’t mind, so I continued watching YouTube on my phone with my AirPods in.

About two minutes go by and the lunch room is filling up and that’s when I notice everyone at the table is looking at me and talking to each other about me, I instantly start getting embarrassed and I try to ignore it

That’s when the biggest asshole in my grade, Jack walks ups with no where to sit so he stands next to me and starts saying something so I take out my AirPods and say “what?” He tells me “dude go sit somewhere else”

I thought to myself, this was it I’m done with being a nobody and letting these douchebags always get what they want, someone needs to stand up and tell them no

I told him “I was here first”.
He says “I really don’t care, move”

All his friends at the table start telling me to move, they started to say things to make me feel bad like “who the fuck are you” , “you’re a fucking loser”, and “just mooooove”

I tell him “no fuck off” and act like I go back to watching my video

[UWSL]He replies “ok dude” , looks around and grabs my book bag and throws in the large rolling trash cans for the lunch room. [/UWSL]

I get up and walk towards him quickly and he shoves me really hard and I fall backwards on my back, I get up and go to tackle him and he punches me really hard in the face, but I still got him on the ground and we start to wrestle, I try to get up but hes got in a headlock his friends then start punching me in my sides and back really hard

all I hear is the whole cafeteria going “ohhhhhhhh” and yelling. Everyones crowded around and are yelling “oh shit” The schools dean and janitors start breaking up the fight and pulling people off me and eventually Jack let’s go and I get up quickly and I feel my adrenaline rushing. I go and push everyone crowded around me out of the way and pull my back pack out of the trash can (only the bottom was a little dirty) and walk quickly to the front office.

They sit me down and ask me what happened I tell them everything, they then call and explain what happened to my parents and my dad came to pick me up. He asked me if I won and I told him I was winning so they jumped me, which is partly true. They told me I’m suspended for 3 days and that I have 3 days of in school suspension because even though I was the victim they told me I should’ve gotten a teacher instead of fighting back, WHICH IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Now everyone’s posting clips of the fight in Instagram but not the part where I tackle him just of me getting beat up, so everyone thinks I lost. I fucking hate them all they act like fucking primates but are so fucking entitled, they cant even fight 1 on 1 because they’re pussies.

I don’t even know what to do I cant sleep, my sides and back are sore and killing me. I’m so depressed and embarrassed what the fuck is wrong with this world. FUCK YOU EVERYONE WHO LAUGHS AT MY ANGUISH AND THINKS MY PAIN AND SUFFERING IS FUNNY, I AM A HUMAN TOO!

truecel time :feelsmage: shoulda moved :owo:

Now you know how Elliot felt

lmao this why i don't sit in the lunch room unless i got niggas to sit with

Relatable ,I was in a lot of fights like this and got beaten in front of the school ,I won some but still it was bad

I hope this is a larp or else you need to go Crumbley, Cruz, or Cho ASAP

During lunch after I got my lunch I looked and saw that my seat was taken which was odd because I always sit in the same spot in the lunchroom.

Not wanting to look stupid just standing around I quickly chose a seat on the opposite side of where I sit as it looked mostly empty.

All of sudden one by one these seniors start sitting down at my table, I didn’t think much of it originally and just thought If I sat quietly they wouldn’t mind, so I continued watching YouTube on my phone with my AirPods in.

About two minutes go by and the lunch room is filling up and that’s when I notice everyone at the table is looking at me and talking to each other about me, I instantly start getting embarrassed and I try to ignore it

That’s when the biggest asshole in my grade, Jack walks ups with no where to sit so he stands next to me and starts saying something so I take out my AirPods and say “what?” He tells me “dude go sit somewhere else”

I thought to myself, this was it I’m done with being a nobody and letting these douchebags always get what they want, someone needs to stand up and tell them no

All his friends at the table start telling me to move, they started to say things to make me feel bad like “who the fuck are you” , “you’re a fucking loser”, and “just mooooove”

[UWSL]He replies “ok dude” , looks around and grabs my book bag and throws in the large rolling trash cans for the lunch room. [/UWSL]

I get up and walk towards him quickly and he shoves me really hard and I fall backwards on my back, I get up and go to tackle him and he punches me really hard in the face, but I still got him on the ground and we start to wrestle, I try to get up but hes got in a headlock his friends then start punching me in my sides and back really hard

all I hear is the whole cafeteria going “ohhhhhhhh” and yelling. Everyones crowded around and are yelling “oh shit” The schools dean and janitors start breaking up the fight and pulling people off me and eventually Jack let’s go and I get up quickly and I feel my adrenaline rushing. I go and push everyone crowded around me out of the way and pull my back pack out of the trash can (only the bottom was a little dirty) and walk quickly to the front office.

They sit me down and ask me what happened I tell them everything, they then call and explain what happened to my parents and my dad came to pick me up. He asked me if I won and I told him I was winning so they jumped me, which is partly true. They told me I’m suspended for 3 days and that I have 3 days of in school suspension because even though I was the victim they told me I should’ve gotten a teacher instead of fighting back, WHICH IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Now everyone’s posting clips of the fight in Instagram but not the part where I tackle him just of me getting beat up, so everyone thinks I lost. I fucking hate them all they act like fucking primates but are so fucking entitled, they cant even fight 1 on 1 because they’re pussies.

I don’t even know what to do I cant sleep, my sides and back are sore and killing me. I’m so depressed and embarrassed what the fuck is wrong with this world. FUCK YOU EVERYONE WHO LAUGHS AT MY ANGUISH AND THINKS MY PAIN AND SUFFERING IS FUNNY, I AM A HUMAN TOO!
brutal if not LARP

I've only 'fought' in school one time and it was a shoving match until a teacher broke it up

it was in 6th grade in after-school so we had to write apologies to each other and say why we fought :feelshaha:

I instigated it tbh

He was close with one of my friends from 5th grade and I called him [friend's name]'s boyfriend because of it

if I recall correctly he got mad and said 'don't call me that' but I did it again and the fight started

Sounds like larp tbh very cliche and all

Shoot them in the face.

Do you have access to a gun?
Just wondering.

sounds made up but if its real then you did pretty good fighting back, most people would just give in

This is probably one of those things where I'd bring a knife. Or an improvised weapon and have it on standby in case they jump me. I may be suspended or expelled, [UWSL]but if it's me against the world, I might as well become a monster.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'll make sure I drink my poison beforehand so I won't have to worry about consequences.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Or... I'll plot revenge.[/UWSL]

This is probably one of those things where I'd bring a knife. Or an improvised weapon and have it on standby in case they jump me. I may be suspended or expelled, [UWSL]but if it's me against the world, I might as well become a monster.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I'll make sure I drink my poison beforehand so I won't have to worry about consequences.[/UWSL]

:bigbrain:

He will end up in jail. This is why ugly losers should stick together instead of crying over why popular kids dont want to hang out with them. Uglies discriminate each other same as the others. Im not talking about the OP, just in general.

I don’t even know what to do I cant sleep, my sides and back are sore and killing me. I’m so depressed and embarrassed what the fuck is wrong with this world. FUCK YOU EVERYONE WHO LAUGHS AT MY ANGUISH AND THINKS

MY PAIN AND SUFFERING IS FUNNY, I AM

You only really have 2 options 1. Is just avoid everyone and just exist and number 2 is violently assault one of them with a blunt force weapon no blades that will ruin your life you will be in major trouble but it will feel great even a 7ft gigachad can be beaten with a surprise attack to the back of the head but your probably larping so idc

i was lucky that i had a crew back when i was more into fights.,but yeah i can imagine that being brutal.get a miraculous medal,and be careful. fight's can become brutal very quick and i don't want you to end up in a vegetative state or stabbed because of some random normie.

Good shit on talking & fighting back.
Many idiots keeps getting bullied bcs they let others walk over them.

[UWSL]He replies “ok dude” , looks around and grabs my book bag and throws in the large rolling trash cans for the lunch room. [/UWSL]​

Can kinda relate, though it was a bit diff for me in HS.

1) chadlite throwing grapes at my head
2) I come over and tell him to stop or I'll throw his entire bag of grapes in trash
3) grape throwing continues
4) I come over to grab the grapes, he grabs his lunch tray and starts trying to smash me in the face with it, so I block and back away
5) his tyrone lackey sneaks up behind me while I'm distracted and holds up his leg so I trip over it
6) both start kicking me

So I didn't quite get him on the ground but I probably could have if he hadn't had help, I could've broken through that plastic tray if I wanted to, I just was reflexively blocking and too distracted to put on an offense.

On the plus side, one of them severed their finger exiting the doors after assaulting me. Forget which. ex-cop VP was all aggressive interrogating me because he thought I did it and mid-way getting reamed out someone came to tell him many witnesses said I was 100ft+ away when this happened.

my dad came to pick me up. He asked me if I won
Winning

zoomers are so fucked. Hope they get what they fucking deserve

Heard this story before. OvER for copy and pastecels

most of us were there. the teachers suspended you cause you are ugly
explaining yourself was a waste of energy. they all hate you

drop out of school and study some profession you connect with
nothing good will come to you from school, it is too hostile of an environment

whoever is telling you : "if you drop out the bullies will win" is a retard or doesn't have your best interest in mind

wise men know how to get out of trouble
smart men don't get into trouble in the 1st place