Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst country for incels?

Not a country but most of the western world.

Singapore. I've heard that their laws aren't very kind for single people.

Northern European countries.

Highest percentage of attractive women in the world, tons of Chads, sexual promiscuity and degeneracy in general through the roof, most cucked laws in the world regarding prostitution and stuff like that, most feminist countries in the world, women in male positions everywhere.
Depends on how you define it.
In Northern Europe there is definetely no chance if you aren't a chad or above.
Never it's easier to become an incel than there, because money is due to excellent welfare programmes not a competitive factor anymore which makes looks/neurotypicality the only important factors (and looks are definetely the best in Scandinavia).
A German chad would be at best a LTN in Scandinavia (except Finnland), a British chad would be at best a LTN in Germany and an Indian chad would be at best a LTN in Britain, etc. "Incel" is to some degree a relative term - and the cut-off/threshold is nowhere higher than in Scandinavia.
But at the same time Scandinavia is despite rapefugees still relatively safe & secure, welfare programmes enable NEETmaxxing and inceldom there might in fact be locationceldom. And even if you end up in prison or a mental hospital the life quality there is quite high.
Being an incel in a shithole is harder/less likely than in Scandinavia due to a lower bar for men - because the quality of available men is lower, because a tangible reason for marriage exists, because technology isn't as advanced & because the culture is still existent. But the life quality is far lower & approaching whores can there be a genuine risk for your health or life if she contacts her BF/brother. And there is no Locationmaxxing possible too.
In total I would say I would rather be a Scandinavian incel than an incel anywhere else. I would even go so far that every Westerncel is a standardcel or a temporarycel/incel only in younger years (unless he is extremely poor and/or physically/mentally disabled/ill) due to the possibility of Locationmaxxing. If it's over for you in Scandinavia/Britain/Germany it doesn't mean it's completely over for you. As a Westerncel you got the bad luck in terms of women and the good luck in virtually everything else.

Last edited:
feminism Japan USA Germany Europe Canada Brazil
poverty 3rd world in general.
gender ratio INDIA AND CHINA FUCK
Tbh Colombia seems like heaven if i moneymaxx:feelsLSD::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill: