Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst country for incels?

thetruecelibate

thetruecelibate

Officer
★★★
In 2022 which country on this globe do incels have it the worst and its the hardest for them to survive. Even tho around the world we have it bad everywhere some places must be worse than others for an Incel. More oppression less social assistance..mental support...etc.

America, and it is not even close.

Northern European countries.

Highest percentage of attractive women in the world, tons of Chads, sexual promiscuity and degeneracy in general through the roof, most cucked laws in the world regarding prostitution and stuff like that, most feminist countries in the world, women in male positions everywhere.

Thugmaxxed low iq countries

In 2022 which country on this globe do incels have it the worst and its the hardest for them to survive. Even tho around the world we have it bad everywhere some places must be worse than others for an Incel. More oppression less social assistance..mental support...etc.
USA is HELL, not just for incels, but ALL outcasts and misfits. America seems to pride itself on bullshit social crap!

Latin america, because you got a shithole life quality + hypergamy + gynocentric society + violence + extremely sexual culture.

I'd rather be mogged by chads instead of having shitty copes

Last edited:

If you're worried about the mog then its netherlands. If its glowies then US

Canada

I think @TheDarkEnigma will agree with me

the UK apparently

United States of feminist America

Last edited:
Latin america, because you got a shithole life quality + hypergamy + gynocentric society
Im in Canada also bad. Feminist capital of the world it seems. Women seem to be above the law here. Myself and multiple friends wrongly charged for false sexual allegations claims. I got suspended from university for 2 years as a result no evidence. They can say anything and judge believes them. Crazy.

Quality of life here isn't bad so bad quality of life plus hypergamy must make it even worse there than here.
The good quality of life is the lifeline for me here. Without it I would rope. Hypergamy+bad quality of life no social safety net must really suck.

The birth rates in latin America are falling. You think its the result of growing hypergamy?
USA is HELL, not just for incels, but ALL outcasts and misfits. America seems to pride itself on bullshit social crap!
Im from Baltimore. I moved to Canada. Ya both are crap. Cant seem to avoid trouble as in incel these days.
Usa or canada. Real question. Very complex.

Canada

I think @TheDarkEnigma will agree with me
I live in Canada right now its hell for incels. Some women I hear even on street talking mocking them sometimes.

United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia. All a tie because they're all equally gynocentric.

Im in Canada also bad. Feminist capital of the world it seems. Women seem to be above the law here. Myself and multiple friends wrongly charged for false sexual allegations claims. I got suspended from university for 2 years as a result no evidence. They can say anything and judge believes them. Crazy.

Quality of life here isn't bad so bad quality of life plus hypergamy must make it even worse there than here.
The good quality of life is the lifeline for me here. Without it I would rope. Hypergamy+bad quality of life no social safety net must really suck.

The birth rates in latin America are falling. You think its the result of growing hypergamy?
Brutal and even when the false accusations are dismissed by court, you still have to deal with their social effect, since many people will perceive you as a rapist and thus ostracize you. Basically, over for your social life.

More a result of feminism tbh, there are more foids in universities than men and they started prioritizing career over family.

Latin America is a shithole that wants to be perceived as a first world region and relies on progressivism to do that. You have a country with 50k homicides per year (where less than 10% of them are solved), but people are worried about non gendered pronouns in schools or diversity in media

Last edited:
Polska, mieszkam w Polsce, mieszkam w Polsce, mieszkam tu tu tu tu

Attachments

• comment_1642362924nIDjeo5XUGaIwQWkAUl0wy.jpg
    comment_1642362924nIDjeo5XUGaIwQWkAUl0wy.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 162
America or any other 1st world country

I live in Canada right now its hell for incels. Some women I hear even on street talking mocking them sometimes.

Canada. It's horrible. Even though it isn't a "third world country", the females here may in fact be the worst in the world. I think only Australia compares, as far as White females go.

United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia. All a tie because they're all equally gynocentric.

I think it goes
Worst (tie): Canada/Australia
Second Worst (tie): Western Europe/United States

Tbh

Last edited:
Latin america, because you got a shithole life quality + hypergamy + gynocentric society + violence + extremely sexual culture.

I'd rather be mogged by chads instead of having shitty copes
I was going to say Latin America but you beat me to it, and you are 100% spot on. On top of that, Latina foids hate men of their kind and will dump them for a white foreigner in a fucking heartbeat (at least that's how it is in Colombia).

Some people will say Europe, and I don't disagree (full of chads, hot foids, heightmogged), but at least in that part of the world you have quality of life, and, in some countries, whores are legal (some guys will say prostitution is cucked, but what I like about it is that you don't need to beg for pussy, just pay that stupid fuckpuppet and you're done)

America, and it is not even close.
>first world
>worst
Yeah, America is an acceptable answer just because it's technically developed instead of arguably. The rule stands, though: if it offers coping potential, then it's not the worst, and all first-worlders have this.

That being said, the worst is Brazil or any country in Latin America. Underdeveloped enough to be hellish but developed just enough so that people know better.

It depends on what you mean by "worst". Some countries are with more promiscuity, Chads/Stacies and cucked laws. Others are with a shitty standard of life and a high crime rate. Others are with a strict work culture which drives men to suicide. Others are with 1984-ish surveillance and government control.

And there are some countries that are pretty much warzones, but maybe those are good in a way because everyone around you is brought down to your level of discomfort.

latin american countries, more specifically venezuela, brazil, colombia and dominican republic

Latin America no doubt, especially in South American countries like Colombia Argentina Brazil. But America is worse in some places

It has to be first world countries.

America, Canda, Sweden ect.

i guess USA since that's ground zero for everything degenerate today

any northern european country

id actually kill myself if i lived there. ive seen only a handful of tall true nordic white chads when i was in college. any more and id end it

What are the best countries for incels?

>first world
>worst
Yeah, America is an acceptable answer just because it's technically developed instead of arguably. The rule stands, though: if it offers coping potential, then it's not the worst, and all first-worlders have this.

That being said, the worst is Brazil or any country in Latin America. Underdeveloped enough to be hellish but developed just enough so that people know better.
America might as well be considered third world. every big city in it is filled with Rats, Trash and Homeless. This country is filthy.

And honestly, Yeah Brazil is probably a way worst country, but you can get away with a lot of shit there. And not just in Brazil but in many other Latin American Countries.

My majority-White country is filled with White Nationalists and bigoted White Stacies.

Canada. It's horrible. Even though it isn't a "third world country", the females here may in fact be the worst in the world. I think only Australia compares, as far as White females go.

I think it goes
Worst (tie): Canada/Australia
Second Worst (tie): Western Europe/United States

Tbh
Im in canada i agree so many have high standarda and an ego longer than us canada border. 4/10s wont date less than at 8 even.

i dont think there's a single western country where hole's haven't taken over

We'e answered this question over and over and it's obviously Chadstralia.

Probably those Western European countries where there are tall people everywhere, like so tall that even if you are 6”1 you are considered short.

Norway. Full of Nordic holes. Feels like hell if your ethnic like me

Nobody saying India?

India_single_age_population_pyramid_2020.png

ITALY AND FRANCE imagine being an incel in these two countries a ton of chads and couples everywhere :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I just fucking hate these two countries there's not even school shootERs in there :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
@HighTGymcel
@Broly
@BrettyBoy
@Mindcel
@Moeggels
@Meus
@ElliotRodgerGod
@turpocuckcel_7000
Thoughts on two of the biggest hell for incels on this world ? #save_italiancels_francecels:feelsohgod:

According to men’s suicide rate (58,3 out of 100k) those who died at work (72% are males); literally ultimate female domination in law system and government (74% Russian judges are females, also 59% Russian authorities are them too); men’s death rate at age of 57 y. o.; complete cuck legal acts which making males absolute submissive cucks without any rights like slaves (mother laws, femoids are free of responsibility to go into army which is strictly mandatory for males, they are free of difficult and dangerous jobs, government gives them money “mother capital” after when they born a child(ren), in marriage they have able to take off your property if they want to, cult of mother and etc.)—— it’s Russia, definitely it is. Because when some country is worst for all males I guess for incels this situation would be even worse. In my own opinion there are a mass genocide of male population in Russia what’s going on only because they don’t need some men at all, because strong male human beings with rights and power are core of rebellion which can explode and smash ruling party, that’s why they wanna suppress all males in this country to avoid any sort of this shit.

Last edited:
Iran

-whore women
-lowest currency value
-least amount of copes after north korea

I’ve never been outside of the US so I wouldn’t know

Northern European countries.

Highest percentage of attractive women in the world, tons of Chads, sexual promiscuity and degeneracy in general through the roof, most cucked laws in the world regarding prostitution and stuff like that, most feminist countries in the world, women in male positions everywhere.
I am 5'6 in northern europe, it is hell