Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Worst copes ever

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★★★
These copes are so stupid how is this supposed to help literally look at this: this is
Some bullpilled garbage i got way better copes like sex dolls, gaming, gooning none of this shit

Give a hug n have 911 on yo ass

Gay
Gay
Gay
Gay
Gay
Bluepilled
Gay
Gay
Gay

Are you still wasting your time in theRAPy? Therapy is a meme for foids to justify paying to emotionally dump on a theRAPIST that pretends to care and that she is special.

Unironically men should just go hunting or join a martial arts gym.

Just fly a kite brooooo

Are you still wasting your time in theRAPy? Therapy is a meme for foids to justify paying to emotionally dump on a theRAPIST that pretends to care and that she is special.

Unironically men should just go hunting or join a martial arts gym.
I am forced to do it for 3 more weeks by the state
Give a hug n have 911 on yo ass
A hug from a foid would actually help ngl

Yeah none of these copes are gonna help me theRapy is for normies

I am forced to do it for 3 more weeks by the state
The state is our enemy. Why did the state decide to make you go through this humiliation ritual? Western states have institutionalized cuckoldry and turned men into clowns. Sad.

The person writing that has no idea about the life of incel, plus those are things toddlers would find attractive, not a grown up man.

I love how "give a hug" or "get a hug" are things on the list like they are easily achievable for everyone. The only person who gives me hugs is my father, if he weren't there there would be nobody, and it's also like maybe once per year on my birthday.

Or "talk to friends". I don't have any ...

Last edited:
Your hand writing is dogshit

Sorry brocel, thats just wasting time, thats a system to mass reintroduce normies into society. As we incels have been outcasts from it, no system is gonna help us. As the guy with nigger waifu said, hunting / fishing seem better than that theRapy shit.

I want to thank you vro for bringing these very honest threads and reactions about how theRAPy is fucking useless.

Fuck TheRAPISTs and fuck their shitty advice.

Is cuckligion on there?

Give a hug and get a hug parts should be swapped

Give a hug to get arrested

As someone already in a club, clubs dont do shit, the foids there are either old and decrepit or young and taken

just wish upon a star bro

jfl who is this list even supposed to help, 9 y/o foids upset that their bf pump'n'dumped them?

Nigga put "Bluepilled" as one of the responses :feelskek: