Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Worst Cope on Race ever - This website just lost all credibility

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Screen Shot 2018 04 21 at 121727 AM

White guy 1/10 > 10/10 ethnic?

LMFAO biggest cope

i dont think this site lost credibility because of 1 retarded post.

i dont think this site lost credibility because of 1 retarded post.

It's not only this post, there are so many in this website who actually believe this crap, as evident by the amount of race threads

I was joking, but being white is a HUGE advantage.

I was joking, but being white is a HUGE advantage.

Sadly, even though you ARE joking, there are still a lot of others who actually believe that crap. I know white is an advantage, but 1/10 white guy will lose out to a 10/10 ethnic

It's not only this post, there are so many in this website who actually believe this crap, as evident by the amount of race threads
There is merit to being white since white people are attractive, but the race baiting needs to stop. We're all here for the same reason, and if that isn't true, then they need to GTFO.

Sadly, even though you ARE joking, there are still a lot of others who actually believe that crap. I know white is an advantage, but 1/10 white guy will lose out to a 10/10 ethnic
10/10 ethnics are pretty much nonexistent though.

There is merit to being white since white people are attractive, but the race baiting needs to stop. We're all here for the same reason, and if that isn't true, then they need to GTFO.

Not all white people are attractive, yet some people here say whites can't be incel.

Ethics coping by blaming white, nothing new.

He was clearly joking/exaggerating.