Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst Bullying Moments in life happened to you

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
niggers bullying me

This beaner kid who was way bigger than me in 6th grade who started being mean to me for no reason. I saw him making out with the hottest foid in school in front of everyone

Never been bullied. I don't look like a massive fag, so I've never been a target.

but then again i did beat many people up so

in the end it just made everyone really afraid of me and i couldnt talk to anyone anymore. that was when i realized my life was over, since along with school i had near zero contact with my family at home

View: https://youtu.be/6NJ8wook37c?t=2757

I've had negative experiences with Latinos in the past. A certain Chadlito used to gossip and bully(physically/verbally) me when I lived in a commune. Also, a Latino once insulted("Bitch, nobody gives a fuck about you") me on the bus because he disliked my anxious behavior; I had a headache.

However, someone I once respected seemed like a kind Latina.

Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the fat girls faint"

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

In my case, they certainly did. When I was a young child, I was denigrated by teachers because my writing was scribble from "Dysgraphia".

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation.

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Indeed. A bitter "ex friend" made "puppy eyes" at me as I was struggling with suicidal thoughts. This is because she expected me to worship her, as the rest of her (many) orbiters did.

No, I wouldn't be able to understand your personal experiences, and so I apologize. However:

The "extreme romantic attachment" is not from an easy life; it's from mental illness. My "attachment" to people extends into obsessive thinking and fantasizing because it helped me ignore childhood trauma(D.V). I'm an ASD and PTSD sufferer.

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

Bro, she's living in your head rent free, i think there's some crazy obsession going on, like seriously, you cannot post anything without mentioning this woman

Common for autistic males, I've heard.

Have you been prescribed Clozapine as an antipsychotic?

Yes, I was diagnosed with GAD eight years ago. I have to wear a coat/gloves and use ear plugs to leave my apartment.

Yes, depressive dissociation....I've lived with it for so long. Any "positive leisure time" is ruined because I'm always focused on what will happen after it ends. I'm easily distracted by my negative thoughts. Well, that's actually a bit better for me now since I live in near-solitude and take several antidepressants and a stimulant.

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why?

Simple:

My father would often denigrate me for my autistic traits and sometimes hit me. I was a heavily-depressed/anxious "puppet" for Normies to string around. I wasn't even comfortable with asking to go to the bathroom or looking around the therapy room due to fear of criticism.

0258 006

0258 007

yes, i had to do all my experiments alone because of this

Such is life. Sadly in the work world this will happen too at times. This is why incels should incel majors. You can avoid these problems during the work world more easily.

This is why pink diamond faked its death and allowed it's civilization to fail on purpose.

What is pink diamond?

Intellau_Celistic said:

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

I still remember cowering into a ball inside my room as the male youths stood outside my door laughing at my sexual sleep-talking. It was then that I realized "sexsomnia" was one of my ASD symptoms. I still had "fluids" and sweat on my body from the act.

I still remember cowering into a ball inside my room as the male youths stood outside my door laughing at my sexual sleep-talking. It was then that I realized "sexsomnia" was one of my ASD symptoms. I still had "fluids" and sweat on my body from the act.

Dude enough with this Shannon rose bosanac shit lmfao

Sadly this is the new era, back then more traditional societies didnthave this much inequality

how bad is your autism?

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

I was watching nightcore in class, the old school nightcore with anime girls on slideshow and some nigger came up and laughed at me about it and then bullied me and beat me up in front of the love of my life. Was a very brutal day ngl

That is the day I started disliking niggers.

some tallfag twice my size once grabbed me and held me down for a few seconds

I was watching nightcore in class, the old school nightcore with anime girls on slideshow and some nigger came up and laughed at me about it and then bullied me and beat me up in front of the love of my life. Was a very brutal day ngl

That is the day I started disliking niggers.
Very sad to be humiliated in front of the girl you like, i understand your racism i started to hate blacks for other reasons.

A manlet prettyboy mocked me along with his male and toilet friends. One day, I took Justice with my own hands and punched him hardly to the point of almost breaking his arm. The last time he dared to mock me.

However, I was mocked behind my back during high school. I didn't care, because that'd mean going ER (sending people to Emergency Room) or... Fight Club.

Well, in my adolescence I was beaten and even those who beat me recorded videos of how they beat me, also seeing how the girls made fun of me made me unconsciously misogynistic.

Spilled some water on my pants in a changing room at school. When I came out, everyone assumed I pissed in my pants. You guys have no idea how over it was for me on that day.

Some fat chav and his nigger friends chipped my front tooth for no reason, this was before I hit puberty so was a skinny manlet at the time.

I never got bullied no one just ever talked to me or got near me and honestly I think I would’ve preferred to be bullied

Worst experience of my life not only did every student. I went to elementary middle and high school with bullied me but teachers joined in. They would always call me a retard probably because I acted so goofy for attention. My parents were alcoholics. I was beaten up pretty bad usually by the niggers. Never had a friend throughout my 12 years of School age so I never really liked people later on I wish that fat ugly dike bitch aborted me. My mother was the worst bully i've ever ever had. But the physical abuse was manly from my father and ghetto white kids and black kids at my school I never really had a chance to fit in or be socially accepted by people. I was born unloved.

I went to elementary middle and high school with bullied me but teachers joined in.

asd-png.685823

hws-png.685825

Screenshot 2023 03 19 09 10 28

Screenshot 2023 03 19 09 10 05

screenshot_2023-03-19-09-10-21-png.721386

crying-cry.gif

Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.
Re: I finished reading A Christmas Carol
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478418Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:16 PM CST
Ah, American schoolchildren are not introduced to basic English literature prior to reaching higher-grades? That provides yet another example of why America's educational-system is inferior to the educational-systems of sophisticated countries such as China and Mongolia.
Re: i have a trash picked pc here: will destroy it
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478763Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:21 PM CST
It must be quite saddening to know that your mother purchased the second-best quality computer at your local electronics market.

0085-023.png

0085-025.png

0085-026.png

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you!" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

0085-037.png

0085-038.png

0085-041.png

1667160149205-png.670294

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.

0085-042.png

0085-043.png

0085-045.png

When I was 12-13 there was this girl in another class, same year.

She was girlfriend to my cousin, but I didn't know that.

Her and some guys asked me in several occasions in front of several different circles of witnesses if I'd hit on her, if I'd give her a chance, if I'd date her, and other obvious questions that showed my interest in her, to which I replied "yes", obviously, as she was a young non-repulsive female. Of course she didn't have any intention of ever touching me but I was too autistic to know.

What happened next is that these guys, and her, spread through the entire school the rumor that I was, in fact, hitting on her. And since I'd said several times in front of several people that I would date her, kiss her, etc. then these guys amplified the rumor.

Unbeknownst to me, she was the girlfriend to an older, emotionally unstable cousin of mine.

My cousin, confronted with the rumors that I was (supposedly) hitting on his girlfriend, wanted to beat me up in front of school. Thankfully his plan was discovered by another cousin of mine (who is the cousin that was nicest to me, and later roped), and he was convinced to let it all slide, after all I was just the autistic cousin, and I barely knew this girl which I was obviously not hitting on.

The bitch had orchestrated this entire thing just to try and get the autistic dude (me) brutalized and humiliated by his own cousin in front of the whole school.

This goes to show you how much hatred the average autistic guy gets from the average foid in the average school for the crime of daring to exist.

This is also why I NEVER feel any negative emotion when I hear a school was shot up.

Schools are such toxic environments, that I feel sad when they continue operating as usual.

0086-006.png

0086-008.png

0086-011.png

Every bully moment is equaly the worst. First I do not deserve that kind of treatment. This is a crime. Second criminals are left unpunished.

Play rope simulator on roblox

Stop asking this question, the only answer is shotgun to roof of mouth

Yeah I climb rope every evening. It's a good workout.

postmaxxing in incel.is

You are already dead

we are unstoppable

Woman are Vile creatures. If you let her influence , Stop you from Taking drugs or your copes . Then you didnt grow a fucking spine yet.

A Woman cant fix your incelish Looks , she can only Provide Some Pleasure .

No one can have the charisma of a woman, for good or ill. Understands how to move mountains by the subtlest means.

Marlowe put it best:

"Was this the face that launched a thousand ships?"

They don't talk to me, that's good

0086-020.png

The bitch had orchestrated this entire thing just to try and get the autistic dude (me) brutalized and humiliated by his own cousin in front of the whole school.

This goes to show you how much hatred the average autistic guy gets from the average foid in the average school for the crime of daring to exist.

This is also why I NEVER feel any negative emotion when I hear a school was shot up.

Schools are such toxic environments, that I feel sad when they continue operating as usual.

Yes. She was bored and was looking for a friend and didn’t want to lose me so she lied saying she liked me that way even if she made excuses not to be together as a couple.

Same, it happened a few times but I immediately noticed they did it for shit and I basically said "no" everytime this happened

Yeah, one girl that hurt me particularly bad led me on intentionally for awhile, flirted with me, then would snap at me if I showed interest back. Basically just screwed with my head for the lols. A few women have showed me fake "interest" as a joke or for attention. Probably happening right honestly.

Got asked out as a joke once. I knew it was a joke but would of said the same thing regardless . I said hell no amd she tried to laugh it off and say it was just a prank. hoping I’d say yes to fuck men over I imagined but it backfired and she felt it. Nasty bitch.

They don’t even acknowledge my existence lol let alone like me

twice, it was brutal

probably why i am ragecel/mentalcel rotting here

Girl at work (who was my coworker) called me handsome and pretending to show interest in me one day in front of my other coworker’s. next day I said hi to her and she completely Ignored me in front of everybody else. It was an embarrassing and humiliating experience, they got fun out of making the subhuman think that any woman would actually find him attractive, I learnt my lesson from that point and am now skeptical of any woman who shows interest in me (although it hasn’t happened again since that one incident I just described.)

0086-022.png

0086-023.png

0086-024.png

I can relate humans are evil beings.

Who knew being a shitty and vile person counts for nothing when you've got a nice face and pussy.

LOL XD you have just got rid on my depression.

Glad to have helped :feelsXmas:

Being led on purposely just to have the rug pulled from under you, having it revealed the girl was pranking you?

Yes, of course

Women aren’t just hypergamous. They’re flat out sadistic animals that enjoy suffering.

As such, women need to be subjugated and reverted to breeding cattle to prevent any further malicious act on their behalf

oh yeah so much for the kinder gender
foids are natural psychopaths, although not as psychopathic as chad dark triad males, they are psychopathic as fuck and secretly enjoy hurting weak creatures or individual males with a failed sex life. if you think that yourself sitting infront of a desk watching gore is a dark triad trait then foids are the equivalent of fucking satan

It was my mom and dad and 4 Kids. Except my moms sisters and their kids we are not very close to others. We are poor as majority of the gypsies, we have an regular house in the streets, our neighbours are Serbs.

I do have some rich cousins who either moved to rich western countries, leeched on the system until they had enough to start their own business and got rich, lucky bastards or got into metals recycle shit early on and got rich. Nowadays you can't make money that way anymore.

I know some gypsies that fit perfectly into stereotypes, getting married at 13, stealing and scamming people, begging on the streets etc. Nowadays younger ones usually finish highschool and work low paid jobs, many do drugs and whore around, like any teenagers.

Girls usually whore around until 18-25 and then settle for an betabuxxer, most if not all marriages are betabuxxing so if youre not rich youre screwed.

Gypsies are ugly on average so standards for looks are not high, for me it screwed me my height and being poor, with no car, house of my own, business, etc.

0086-025.png

Normies are inherently narcissistic sociopaths because they get nonstop positive reinforcement. It's only us that have a real human experience cause we face nothing but rejection

Ted Bundy and many others were often seen as charismatic, but of course, Ted Bundy did look decent. Would he be as respected if he was a nervous loser who was insecure in his interrogations or in court? No. So fuck your social anxiety, and maybe the reason you don't get at least one bitch is because you're a pussy. Talk to them like humans, and maybe have morals for once and think everyone is equal (not in terms of looks, because that's not true.) Unless you're deformed as fuck, some bitch probably will take pity on you, or maybe find you attractive in some way. Unless you're dreaming to fuck a Stacy, which also would never happen if you shy away from them. You probably won't reach Chad level to be able to successfully bag a Stacy even if you're shy because you're broke and can't afford surgery, but that doesn't mean you should be an anti social loser. Most serial killers did a lot of weird shit, but were charismatic, so some people took pity (not the court).

Summarized: Stop being a whiny bitch and communicate with people, because if you give kindness in interactions, they will most likely reciprocate it.

Some other shit: "I'm too ugly to even have people be kind to me." Again, unless you're deformed, you can interact with people, and potentially bag a mediocre girl. Most normies are indistinguishable from incels, so in normal conversation, you'll probably be fine.

no mimic for your face, GrAY

>tells you to mimic psychopaths
>also tells you to be moral and treat people as equals

Pick one, GrAYfaggot.

Sex is connected with violence and aggression, not kindness. Just because you show kindness to some female doesn't mean she would want to spread her legs for you.

Its already been proven that extremely attractive people are more likely to be psychopaths and narcs than other people, it makes sense since if everyone treats you like you shit gold your ego will grow out of proportions. If you're an ugly incel you can't just mimic an attractive psychopath

OP might Be a woman

Note how she didn't deny being a foid.

ropemaxx khhv loser

Post your boobies or fuck off. Nobody is buying that you aren't a foid so at least make yourself useful and give us fap material.

This is why greycels are bullied

0086-027.png

Re: HELP!
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183484075Friday, February 12, 2016 10:47 PM CST
"I was just looking for 2 hours and all I learned was how printing works" Perhaps you should consider using a more "fluid" approach to the issue, then. Scripting is merely a utility to manipulate a computer to solve self-identified problems. It is not a process of pure memorization. Nonetheless, it is necessary to understand the available functionality and operations within your given language so that you can utilize them to efficiently solve the designated problem. Consider performing research on "Algorithmic problem-solving." It may suit your desires quite well.
Re: Scripting
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183484506Friday, February 12, 2016 10:56 PM CST
The "FindFirstChild()" method will return the actual object if found, rather than the Boolean value true. As a result, your comparison will not actually function as theorized. Since non-nil data will be returned, "if(FindFirstChild(Obj.Name))then" will give you desired result, given that all "non-false" data will be evaluated as "true" within the conditional statement, which will result in the expression's execution.
Re: Binary Sequences Discussion Thread
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183484734Friday, February 12, 2016 11:01 PM CST
Well then, I suppose that a computational example will garner interest. Computers utilize binary sequences to store data. Each bit represents a specific instruction to be manipulated by components of the CPU. This is accomplished by utilizing "0" and "1" to represent separate voltage states of a given segment of the hardware. "0" refers to low-voltage, and "1" refers to high-voltage. Thus, imagine a sequence such as "01010101" as merely representing the computer sequentially reversing the voltage states of various signals within hardware gates. Each gate represents the basic logical operations of AND, OR, NOT, XOR. Perhaps this will interest fellow users?

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

They're indifferent towards me. But, the foids at my church treat me like sh*t especially the ones around my age.

They treat me well to keep up appearances for my family. Deep down, they're self hating, white worshipping whores though.

It's very brutal when even female family members, except your mom treat you like shite. I've expierenced it and that shit makes me so suicidal, we, trucels, live life on nightmare-mode

My foid cousins talk shit and laugh about me behind my back. Whenever I try to talk to them, I get ignored. We used to be close when we're kids, but it's the opposite now. It's gotten to a point where even my parents have noticed this and have asked if anything has happened between me and my cousins since we are so distant now. Also one of my foid cousins is going to get married. Guess she'll forget me after that. I'm even thinking if I should attend the wedding since I think she'd probably be embarrassed to introduce me to him as her cousin:incel:

My IQ is in the 110+ range. My half-relatives were, however, quite dull.

It's no coincidence that such events occured at this time.

Mother, I'm sure, is grateful for my "connections" here.

Yes and it is because you are a man and nobody cares about treating men good.

0086-030.png

0086-035.png

Re: Binary Sequences Discussion Thread
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183540792Saturday, February 13, 2016 5:25 PM CST
"i thought u just kept dividing the number by two to put it into binary lol u make it seem complicated" Remember, we are not attempting to focus solely on methodologies. Rather, we are exploring the actual values that binary numbers represent. The process is much more rewarding when you can use a given skill to model logical solutions to seemingly difficult problems with computers. BurnOfFlames provided an excellent technique for converting between bases. It would make a very nice iterative a...
Re: opinions on "fat shaming"?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183542534Saturday, February 13, 2016 5:49 PM CST
Well, the entire concept of "obesity-shaming" is based on fundamental principles of human nature. A standard paradigm for an acceptable weight quantity of an individual exists throughout society. Obesity directly exceeds this standard expectation of a "regular" weight range. Thus, obese individuals are often perceived as being "greedy" or "selfish." The above is not necessarily a negative perspective of the situation, given the often significant health ramifications of obesity. There is a very strong correlation between obesity and the worsening of conditions such as diabetes and/or hypertension. The complications of such conditions can often lead to death/severe impairment. Furthermore, it cannot be reasonably denied that hedonism is not a significant factor in the percentages of obese individuals per-location. Many obese individuals choose to continue to willingly engage in gluttonous and physically-inactive lifestyles, knowing that leftist media will easily use the guise of "equality" to attempt to "justify" repulsive behavior. Therefore, the seemingly-unnecessary "discrimination" is nothing more than a psychological-defense mechanism against those who seek to leech from society. This is beneficial and unavoidable as it guarantees that the entire situation will be perceived from various, conflicting perspectives. The prevalent stereotypes are the result of the behavior of the greedy obese individuals being magnified as an example. Consequently, all individuals classified as "obese" will simply have to accept that logical individuals will exhibit necessary skepticism, irrespective of whether they are attempting to reverse their unhealthy state of being. The issue of being overweight will not be resolved by "desensitizing" society against a potentially-harmful state. Rather, it is necessary to acknowledge that, regardless of why the individual may be obese, that the condition is certainly unhealthy. Doing this is entirely "positive" as it allows us to analyze the problem and develop a method for managing it efficiently. Essentially, the issue of "obesity" cannot be solved/managed until the "obese" individuals themselves recognize that they have an ailment. Masking the negativity with superficial propaganda will not change this.

0086-036.png

0086-039.png

Re: My Favorite OTers
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184694774Thursday, March 03, 2016 2:22 PM CST
[ Content Deleted ]
Re: all around me are familiar crying circles
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184695032Thursday, March 03, 2016 2:27 PM CST
Hopefully you are referring to the superior, original version.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184699429Thursday, March 03, 2016 3:51 PM CST
"terrible history"? Caucasian individuals have more "privileges" merely because they are far more laborious and intelligent than their idiotic counterparts. The U.S stems from voluntary, necessary labor. Leeching under the guise of "government assistance" is equivalent to sacrificing your privileges.
Re: why do people just walk out of your life for no reason
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182178881Friday, January 22, 2016 2:55 PM CST
It is quite simple: They do not have any obligation to remain pleasing towards you.

0086-041.png

0086-044.png

theres this one kid i know who i cant figure out

Joe11Joe99
Png

#184709394Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:27 PM CST
his speech is really messed up he drinks at least a gallon of mountain dew everyday, he was once hit by a car, he has autism or some other mental disorder, and im pretty sure he said he does drugs and yet I cant figure out which one makes him talk weirdly
YukiOtoko
Png

#184709482Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:29 PM CST
He has a disorder and he does drugs, I don't think that's helping, you should probs report that you know..
Joe11Joe99
Png

#184709540Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:30 PM CST
@Yuki he yells it out in class hes already been reported im almost 100% sure theres 2 teachers in there 100% of the time
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184709562Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:30 PM CST
Why does his life-style concern you? If nothing malicious is occurring with your knowledge, it is useless to make assumptions about this person.
AluminumX
Png

#184709612Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:31 PM CST
the mental disorder or autism #Code Original Signature

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why?

Simple:

0258 006

0258 007

You have some of the most obnoxious posts i mean whatthe hell is all this supposed to be?

This beaner kid who was way bigger than me in 6th grade who started being mean to me for no reason. I saw him making out with the hottest foid in school in front of everyone
foids are cruel. All my bullies have gotten laid, each and every one of them. And they dare say personality matters.
niggers bullying me
2 incidents come to my mind. One is when in middle school, a guy openly said that he gets angry whenever he sees my face. We both were the only guys in the class along with all the foids in the class. Imagine the insult hearing that in front of foids. I still remember the exact same scenario. The other one was when a guy slapped on the school ground in front of everyone. Everybody saw it and started laughing. Couldn't show my face to my friends for weeks

Lots of other bullying incidents are there but these 2 are the ones i keep getting flashbacks to :cryfeels:

I know it make you sick to the stomach

Simple:

0258 006

0258 007

I am really sorry you went through that

I worked as a cashier at Wal-Mart in my early teens. It was my first job and I was hoping to make some petty cash to buy a PS4.
A group of foids (about my age at the time) peered down my lane and started laughing and giggling--whispering to one another conspiratorially. They come down my aisle with just a handful of items, and I'm all nervous because I was just as ugly back then as I am now, and I felt they were laughing at me.
I ring their stuff up, when one of the girls (she had bright pink braces) asked me for my number (inb4 I get called a volcel this doesn't end well) and I gave it to her. I was absolutely gobsmacked, and I couldn't wait to get home.
Late in the evening, I found I had been added to a little group chat, and then they all started making fun of me and even posted a picture they had taken of me while I was completing their order--mocking my haircut.
It was awful. I felt strangely helpless before I even thought to block them. To this day I'm amazed at how far some foids will go out of their way just to hurt you