Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

worst bullying experience

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
a kid ran by and stole my sunglasses that had a lot of sentimental value since it was my fathers, someone who left ages ago. So I chased after him, I dropped my backpack to gain speed and once I caught up with him, he just smashes the glasses. When I go back to get my bag, turns out someone scavenged through it, taking my money and pissing all over everything else, finding it to be ditched in a urinal. I asked to school to get my money back since I needed it to ride the bus but ofc they're useless faggots who didn't do anything. I then spent hours trying to find my way back home, and once I got back my mother was pissed because she assumed I ruined my bag to skip school and used the money on food instead of the bus jfl i still remember it years later fuck this world fuck society

Last edited:
Brutal what country did this happen in?

Fuck reality man

Never really been physically bullied. In middle school older foids would ask me out as a joke then laugh if I took a while to respond out of shock. People called me “milk chugger” because I would drink horizon vanilla milks by poking a hole in the top and chugging them instead of using the straw like everyone else. This wasn’t so bad but I became a complete joke. My existence was nothing but a punchline. People would steal my binder with all my pencils for a whole class and then I would get bad grades since I couldnt do my work without pencils. One time I got so mad that I tried choking someone to death in the locker room during PE but I was so weak that he could still breath and just laughed the whole time. No one even noticed or talked about it. I guess thats good because I would have been suspended from school but still suifuel that I’m that insignificant

Horrible man. The worst I got was just roasting the shit out of me for my appearance

And still people wonder why anyone would go ER. "Naw, it's them videogaems and evil metal music!". Totally not the fact that humans like to shit on others for fun, and we're supposed to just take it.

show them some lessons in minEcRaft if you can

Being bullied is suifuel af

did they cost $300? giorgi armani?