Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst 8 hours of my life

S

spudbud

Greycel
So I went to a sleepover with a bunch of foids. Just doing a bit of creepmaxxing, but the worst thing happened. They kicked me out of the house right when I brought the beer over. Those pretentious college girls. I tried to talk reasonably to them through the window, but they kept saying to get away and called me a creep. I tried to get my money back, but they wouldn't even do that for me. This is my worst first year of college, I really want to rope right now.

The one bitch is in one of my classes..had to work with her on a project and she reached out saying she is having a get together and needs beer. Implied I'd get to stay

cover5.png

You buyed beer to femoids? You buyed it. Get out of my forum now, GrAY.

The one bitch is in one of my classes..had to work with her on a project and she reached out saying she is having a get together and needs beer. Implied I'd get to stay
you got manipulated fr

No Lmao.

It's to give you a small amount of hope so you bring beer and then go away.

Foids and Sociopathic men do this ALL the time. Hopefully you learned your lesson from this.

No Lmao.

It's to give you a small amount of hope so you bring beer and then go away.

Foids and Sociopathic men do this ALL the time. Hopefully you learned your lesson from this.
lesson learned.

So I went to a sleepover with a bunch of foids. Just doing a bit of creepmaxxing, but the worst thing happened. They kicked me out of the house right when I brought the beer over. Those pretentious college girls. I tried to talk reasonably to them through the window, but they kept saying to get away and called me a creep. I tried to get my money back, but they wouldn't even do that for me. This is my worst first year of college, I really want to rope right now.
Sleepover WITH FOIDS???? GET BANNED

@Caesercel
@TheProphetMuscle
@Fat Link
@Dregster

Ban this guy, He bought beer for girls, And he was close with them, Closer than any incel.

Mods, Work your magic!

lesson learned.
Don't feel too bad. I bought beer for some guy that needed beer for a party, insinuating he would possible invite me. He pressured me to get the beer and never talked to me again.

I've had a girl come up and try to get me to buy her a drink, and act like she was interested, but I could see how fake she was being (and knew I wasn't good looking enough for that and have been rejected by thousands of women). She would have left to go talk to a Chad as soon as she got a drink from me.

Getting scammed a few times, is one of those things that happens early in life, to probably most non Chads.

I would've broken back into the apartment, get my beer and beat the bitches up if they'd get in my way.
But I would've never get "invited" to any sleepover anyway, not even to get scammed.

@Caesercel
@TheProphetMuscle
@Fat Link
@Dregster

Ban this guy, He bought beer for girls, And he was close with them, Closer than any incel.

should have went without the beer . Shitters will let you stay half an Hour , then Weed you Out While You Payed for Everyones Beer / Contributed to a Meal .

Lern your Lesson and be more Egotistic next time

This pretty pathetic, but an actual incel should know better. No sympathy from me.

Well that's expected from 15 y old greys.

At least you learned a lesson i guess.

OK foid worshipper

I know what your post will be about when i saw the date and your ban

Deserved for buying beer to foids

nigger tier thread

least larp story

Giga cucked tbh, but I hope you learned your lesson