Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Worshiping mass shooters should be a bannable offense.

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
"Do not worship or praise people (i.e. do not put people on a pedestal or post pictures admiring them)."

Bro, it is already written in the fucking rules. I constantly see people riding ER's dick saying how the "incel movement wouldn't exist without him" which is bullshit, he was literally a fakecel anyway. I know there are probably other mass shooters that are worshiped as well and that does nothing but bring unwanted attention to this site. Either the rule is not enforced at all anymore or it only exists for specific people. Either way the worshiping of terrorists shouldn't be allowed. Having a mass shooter as your avi is also fucking retarded and should also be bannable as it is also worship.

I think people who go ER on normies are based fuck these people they want us dead anyways

i think it should count as a glowie posting more than worshipping people since it advocate for violence and most people who worship mass shooters are usually glowies and grays.

I think people who go ER on normies are based fuck these people they want us dead anyways
A vast majority don't give a fuck about our existence and are dealing with their own problems in life. Causing more suffering isn't gonna cancel out our own.

A vast majority don't give a fuck about our existence and are dealing with their own problems in life. Causing more suffering isn't gonna cancel out our own.
No these normies go out their way to make sure I feel like shit they want you to off yourself I went out yesterday and these fuckers were laughing at me behind my back

i think it should count as a glowie posting more than worshipping people since it advocate for violence and most people who worship mass shooters are usually glowies and grays.
You're a GrAYcel spamtranny lol. Where did you get this false notion of superiority?

Soy thread. EXTREMELY soy

I disagree, that is just bringing over a rule from Reddit :soy:

Of a cartoon character maybe. There is a vast difference between that and worshipping a fucking mass shooter.
I'm not saying worshiping mass shooters is good. It's just that the jump from worshiping anime foids to real foids is not very long.

So it won't hurt to ban them. Good.

I'm not saying worshiping mass shooters is good. It's just that the jump from worshiping anime foids to real foids is not very long.
Most here are worshipping 2D foids because 3D foids are cunts and 2D is a good substitute for them.

Ok GrAY, keep shilling for normies who don’t care about you

So it won't hurt to ban them. Good.
yeah but there's a difference between "i am happy that this whore got raped by a 450lbs neckbeard and her eye balls have been eaten by a pitbull" and saying " i hope this 450lbs neckbeard rape this toilet and feed her eye balls to a pitbull"

the first isn't advocating violence but the second is

no, ER martyrs get 72 virgins in jannah ان شاء الله

shit thread, respect the saints.

Most here are worshipping 2D foids because 3D foids are cunts and 2D is a good substitute for them.
:feelswhat:
You shouldn't be trying to find another outlet for your foid worship, you should just cease it all together.

Why do you care lmao

Ok GrAY, keep shilling for normies who don’t care about you
Bro it's already a rule, It's just seems like for mass shooters it's not enforced. Regardless of what you think should happen to Normies, The rule should be enforced.

Cuz it is fucking cucked to put any IRL person on a pedestool and it is also a rule already on this site.
How is it cucked to say good job to someone who goes ER

Bro it's already a rule, It's just seems like for mass shooters it's not enforced. Regardless of what you think should happen to Normies, The rule should be enforced.
You’re taking the “no worshipping” rule out of context. By your logic you can’t praise anything based anyone does. “Man beats up his cheating gf, can’t praise that because it’s worship” The whole idea of the no worshipping rule is to not simp for foids and Chads

>joined in 2019
> doesn't even have 1K posts

Its freedom of speech

Rules are for soys. Also, OP started to post after years of inactivity.

Elliot:

View: https://youtu.be/TBDsNUIdIT4?t=58

2023 05 27 08 14 55

Nik:

2023 05 27 08 15 49 Nikolas Cruz Ex   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Dakota:

5cc72c79aad73.image.jpg

Dakota Theriot, accused of killing 5 people, pleads guilty all murders, receives 5 life sentences​

Then, in a hearing in Ascension, Theriot admitted to shooting his parents later that day.
Relatives of the family said Summer Ernest had recently started dating Theriot, who moved in with the family weeks before the killings because his parents had kicked him out.
Following the murders, he took Billy Ernest's truck to Ascension Parish, where he shot his parents, Keith, 50, and Elizabeth Theriot, 50, prosecutors said. Before he succumbed to his wounds, Keith Theriot told deputies that Dakota Theriot who was the one that shot him, Ascension Sheriff Bobby Webre said in a statement to WAFB-TV; Webre's office did not respond to a request for comment.

After shooting his parents, Theriot fled to his grandmother's home in Virginia and was later captured by local authorities.

No these normies go out their way to make sure I feel like shit they want you to off yourself I went out yesterday and these fuckers were laughing at me behind my back

Most ER worshipers are edgy kidcels mostly, so yeah ban them.

Fuck mass shooters. Id love to see them rot in prison.

They decided that theyre gonna kill people and throw away their lives..... fine.... but they decide to kill randoms instead of those in charge of all this???

Fuck mass shooters. Id love to see them rot in prison.

They decided that theyre gonna kill people and throw away their lives..... fine.... but they decide to kill randoms instead of those in charge of all this???
Angry at society so they shoot... kindergartners.

It makes no difference to me if a normie was shot or not :feelsaww:,

They wouldnt like me anyway :cryfeels:

I don't worship any criminal, but I respect Timothy McVeigh, I do not support his actions nor do I support violence, but he had solid motives unlike the others

I don't worship any criminal, but I respect Timothy McVeigh, I do not support his actions nor do I support violence, but he had solid motives unlike the others
JoinedMay 29, 2023Posts101