Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Worrying about rape is the real privilege.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if you have to worry about being raped by the gender you find attractive, you’re privileged because while I don’t support rape, if you have people of the gender you find attractive lusting after you, it is a privilege and to avoid the rape you can just stay indoors anyway so no, I’m not privileged compared to normal fags like they like to imply, I get treated like a damn baby in real life because of being autistic and on top of that, I’m sexually frustrated so all them feminists claiming ‘male privilege’ can easily fucking avoid rape by staying indoors, not hard to do, indoors activities are pretty nice anyway.

Normal fags calling my kind privileged is projection, they just want to take the spot light and call the less privileged the privileged ones because they need the attention because normal fags live on easy mode unlike locally undesired autistic males that just deal with constant bullshit in this misandrist, autistic male hating society.

I have a bunch of personal problems which normal fags aren’t entitled to any details about but it’s more than about my dry dick but when you suffer from personal problems, even a slight inconvenience is harmful to your health because you’re getting kicked when you’re already down.

At least I’m not the loser killing myself like normal fags do all because of lockdown, normal fags even have break downs over lockdown which just comes to show how privileged they really are and if we’re gonna play the game of mocking, I can do it better, watch me.

‘Oh, lockdown, so depressed, time to kill myself. No point in actually trying to enjoy any indoor stuff, it’s the end of the world’.

‘Haven’t had local casual sex in 2 days, I’m so depressed’.

‘Haven’t seen my local girlfriend/boyfriend for two hours, no one knows the struggle’.

Last edited:
imagine getting raped by a stacy :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Foids complain about their risk of getting raped because they love making men feel bad. Meanwhile, we're at equal risk of getting raped by faggots but we're not allowed to complain about it.

Foids complain about their risk of getting raped because they love making men feel bad. Meanwhile, we're at equal risk of getting raped by faggots but we're not allowed to complain about it.
Based.

Those privileged whores don't even have to worry about homosexual rape, like what some men face in prison, those whores cry about the small possibility of HETEROSEXUAL rape.

but remember, chad is practically their own gender.

Remember if they orgasm during rape then it doesn't count.