Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Worrying about impact of your suicide

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I used to always think like the edgelord I am that I didn't give a fuck about how anyone would feel and that it's not my problem, but the closer I get to that point and the more real the idea becomes, the more I take everything into consideration. My mother has always been very emotionally stable. She has gone through divorce and the death of her brother but never seemed greatly affected like a big change in personality or anything. I remember how she cried years ago when she discovered that my brother had planned to commit suicide. I think about how she'd feel if I actually went through with it. She'd cry for sure. She might never be back to normal again.

My sister I feel is similar to me in a lot of ways personality-wise so I feel like I can easily empathize with her. She would also be greatly impacted by my death. It might even make her give up on achieving her career goals. She is already struggling hard in school as it is. I know my neet brother is suicidal. One suicide in the family is bad enough. I'm fucking stuck here to suffer my miserable fucking life until the end of time. I just realized I can legally buy a long gun in my state right now no permit or anything required. How long until I give in?

Last edited:
Unless you're in NYC, you can buy a long gun anywhere in the US.

Everyone will get over your suicide if they have actual lives and sex. If not, they're suffering and want to die like you.

Everyone will get over your suicide if they have actual lives and sex. If not, they're suffering and want to die like you.
this is exactly why suicide is pointless. CHOose to make a diffEReNCe

California is also impossible to purchase a firearm whether it's for self-defense, hunting, or a collection.

this is exactly why suicide is pointless. CHOose to make a diffEReNCe
I'm worried about the negative impact on my family not if normalcunts will care

I don't think I could bring myself to commit suicide as long as my parents are alive

Death is final. Might as well live as long as you can.

Not
life is a torturous drag. how do i get neetbux? im fucked because i already worked arent i
Not necessarily. If you havent worked in awhile and have diagnosed mental illness you could get it. Contact a social security attorney. Be sure to start seeing a psyciatrist or therapist (or both) get on meds. Make sure they know youre unable to work for any reason.

Youll be NEET for a while, while you wait. But you could get 700-1300 a month depending on lots of things.

Grote is a nigga wise in age

It sounds like all this stuff is hereditary.

It sounds like all this stuff is hereditary.
g e n e t i c l o t t e r y

Why do you even care? You wouldn't be there anymore. I don't.

She has gone through divorce and the death of her brother but never seemed greatly affected like a big change in personality or anything. I remember how she cried years ago when she discovered that my brother had planned to commit suicide.

Your uncle actually went through with it? Even after those plans were discovered? Even if she doesn't show it I'm sure that continues to cause her great pain. I also have considered suicide at my lowest points but could never do that to my parents. I used to joke about it to my dad and he'd tell me couldn't afford the funeral.

It’s sad to think about what will happen to family members after the deed is done, but you have to realize that you are the center of your life. While everyone enjoys themselves and are content with their lives, you’re suffering day in and day out. You’re constantly thinking of heading for the exit and to deprive yourself of freedom after all you’ve been through is simply a method of slow suicide. It’s best to clear your head, make you’re preparations, go through with it, and finally be rid of this miserable existence

Don’t use a gun, it just makes us responsible gun owners look bad because “Death by Guns” includes suicides. Park your car in a garage or rope, then you can have a open casket funeral too.

well, I guess you're just gonna have to wait it out like the rest of us. :p

Your uncle actually went through with it? Even after those plans were discovered? Even if she doesn't show it I'm sure that continues to cause her great pain. I also have considered suicide at my lowest points but could never do that to my parents. I used to joke about it to my dad and he'd tell me couldn't afford the funeral.
No it was a heart attack

A Handgun would be better to commit suicide with.