Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Worry about getting what you want

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
Not about what the world believes, judgments, fairness, other people crying etc

tbh
@Ritalincel

:p

Problem is most of the time you have to deal with other people to get what you want.

I kinda see this as the central problem with MGTOW because you can't just make yourself an island and do your own thing in this interconnected, globalized world we live in now. One way or another you're going to have to deal with normie dipshits that are either trying to fuck your shit up or they have something you need/want. Not to mention the inherent social instincts we have.

I agree at the same time though, cause no one else is gonna give a shit about us except for ourselves. Perhaps incels should aspire to sociopathmaxx and become the most efficient parasites possible by exploiting the beliefs/judgments of others for our own ends. But also many simply arent contented with a hedonic existence and want to be a part of some greater social enterprise.

Problem is most of the time you have to deal with other people to get what you want.

I kinda see this as the central problem with MGTOW because you can't just make yourself an island and do your own thing in this interconnected, globalized world we live in now. One way or another you're going to have to deal with normie dipshits that are either trying to fuck your shit up or they have something you need/want. Not to mention the inherent social instincts we have.

I agree at the same time though, cause no one else is gonna give a shit about us except for ourselves. Perhaps incels should aspire to sociopathmaxx and become the most efficient parasites possible by exploiting the beliefs/judgments of others for our own ends. But also many simply arent contented with a hedonic existence and want to be a part of some greater social enterprise.
You can do things with intention and circus your energy on things that can get you to where you want to go at the same time being realistic

wanting to change societies perceptions is a fruitless effort for insecure cuck males focus more on things within your grasp

yeah tbh and you are possibly a foid