Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL World's Worst Genetics

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
74bffa39942f407cb9a92e69ec710704 295x295

Wow. Just WOW. It was truly over for this guy before it began.

Guy looks like hes having a chronic illness

You sure that's not a tranny

DEM HIPS

he is still a kid tho

Never seen this, I have spent many hours on bb.com and /fit/. Syndrome kid or photoshop.

"just go to the gym brah"

At least his hair is perfect.

Never seen this, I have spent many hours on bb.com and /fit/. Syndrome kid or photoshop.
Found it on lookism I think when googling claviclecel

Pretty much what my skeleton looks like.

the fuck is wrong with him? :feelscry:

FTM tranny, nothing to see here

Damn, and i thought i was deformed, truly i feel bad for this guy.

still has a better frame than zyros

Doesn't even matter, his face is still good looking. He'll still get a bunch of roasties.

Who has worse genetics?

Attachments

• AZebk9H.jpg
    AZebk9H.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 101
Who has worse genetics?

This is why body matters a lot, just as much as face, but you still can’t change it - work your ass off in the gym for years but your GENETICS dictate the shape of your skeleton and the distribution of muscle (and fat). You can change the amount of fat or muscle, but you cannot change the SHAPE of your body.

IT. IS. OVER.

FTM tranny, nothing to see here
If that's true then I apologize, holy fuck if she thinks that looks good though (the tranny)

If that's true then I apologize, holy fuck if she thinks that looks good though (the tranny)
Probably to mentally ill to realize how much she fucked up, as a woman she had it all, now it’s over for her.

You'd be surprised how much you can change your frame with weightlifting and stretching, in less than year and a half I've gone from 140 to 175 at 5'10, anyone other gymcels agree? I could train this dude to a good physique I reckon