Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious World's First Bio-ER

J

jaydante47

Officer
I will be the first incel to commit Bio-ER to pave a way for the future Martyrs

My plan is to collect blood containing HIV or even contract HIV myself (not from gay sex) and put the infected blood in the drink of Chads and Women where im working as a part timer. I would change location and jobs weekly and my aim is to atleast make a 100 sex-havers stop from ever having sex again. Thoughts?

Image 2
look it's this post here

I will be the first incel to commit Bio-ER to pave a way for the future Martyrs

My plan is to collect blood containing HIV or even contract HIV myself (not from gay sex) and put the infected blood in the drink of Chads and Women where im working as a part timer. I would change location and jobs weekly and my aim is to atleast make a 100 sex-havers stop from ever having sex again. Thoughts?
interesting game idea. replicating modern day san francisco

Go for it. High IQ moment:bigbrain:

dark skinned subhumans:feelsseriously:
Tamils and Mallu niggers have cucked self-hatred for dark skin :feelstastyman: Meanwhile all the Mallus and Tamils I see marrying white stacies are always coal black....

Tamils and Mallu niggers have cucked self-hatred for dark skin :feelstastyman: Meanwhile all the Mallus and Tamils I see marrying white stacies are always coal black....
fuck it im tired

im gonna go arranged marry a dalit girl and ascend

fuck my future kids

Yeah give it a shot.